Learn how you can print from an iPhone X, XS and XS Max with Wi-Fi Printing. Wireless printing is very much possible with the iPhone X, XS, and XS Max. There are now several ways by which you can print from your iPhone with Wi-Fi Printing.
Do you know the interesting thing about printing from your iPhone X, XS, and XS Max? Well, it barely takes a minute to get everything ready and up. With the comfort and function of the AirPrint Printer, this whole process just got even easier.
In this article, we will be showing you three distinct ways by which you can wirelessly print documents and files from your iPhone X, XS, and XS Max. The first method is for distinguished iPhone users. The other two methods, however, can be used by anyone.
How to Print from iPhone X, XS, and XS Max Wirelessly
This is the first process we will be talking about. It is specifically designed for iPhone users. In this method, the Air-Print comes into the fore. AirPrint can be used with WiFi. It can also be used over-connected networks. To enjoy this feature, your printer has to support this Apple technology.
Steps to Printing Wirelessly from iPhone X, XS, and XS Max using AirPrint
- The first thing you have to do is to connect your printer to the preferred Wi-Fi connection. You need to ensure that the printer, as well as your iOS device, are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the app that gives you permission to print documents. Click the share button. In the popup, click on ‘Print’.
- Another screen will display. Here, tap Select Printer. Then, choose your preferred printer.
- Subsequently, customise your printing options according to your requirements. This includes the number of copies to be printed, single or double sided, page range, et cetera.
- On the right corner, you will find Print. Tap it.
How to Print from iPhone X, XS, and XS Max Without AirPrint
If you have no AirPrint enabled printer or AirPrint to be used, You can try this out with any modern printer of your choice.
- Download the printer’s app as instructed by the manufacturer
- Click on the document type that is suitable for you
- At the top right corner, you will find the customization options
- Once you are done with setting up, go ahead and print your documents.
Use Third Party Apps to Print from iPhone X, XS, and XS Max
There are several third-party apps that can help you do the job of wireless printing. In fact, apps like handyPrint, Printer Pro, and Printopia are all excellent apps that can help you get the job done.
You have read about the best and simplest ways to print from iPhone X, XS, and XS Max using Wi-Fi.
Which of the three methods is your favourite? Have you used any of these methods before? Why not let us know in the comments below.