How to Connect Samsung Galaxy S10 to TV wirelessly
Have you just bought the Samsung S10 series and you are searching for how to connect it to a TV? then, you are on the right page as we will be showing you how to Connect Samsung Galaxy S10 to TV. Samsung recently dropped three new smartphones; Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10e. While some people have gotten their hands on the device, some others haven’t. If you’ve gotten the device or hoping the get one then you’d definitely find this tutorial helping.
The Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10e have a 6.1-inch, 6.4-inch and 5.8-inch display respectively and while that is more than enough for some people, some others want bigger, probably for watching those high-resolution movies. Now, the only way to do that will be to hook-up your Samsung Galaxy devices to a bigger display like a TV set. If you prefer watching your movies or videos on a smaller screen the display (which has HDR10+) should be more than an enough but if you want a bigger display then you’ll have to follow any of the methods listed below.
How to Connect Samsung Galaxy S10 to TV
There are several ways to achieve these with wires but wireless is the future and this way, you don’t have to leave your phone next to your TV while you sit on the couch. Connecting your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus or S10e wirelessly to your TV gives you the ability to have your phone in your hands while it contents gets mirrored to your TV. Talk about having a remote, but I digress so let’s get back to it.
Connect Samsung Galaxy S10 to TV via SmartView
SmartView is a feature on your device that lets you connect your device to a TV. As long as you have a Smart TV with a WiFi connection then you can connect your device to it. To do that, simply follow the steps below.
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus or S10e device and Turn on your Smart TV.
- Turn on WiFi on both your phone and the TV and connect it to the same WiFi network. (Doesn’t matter if the WiFi network has no internet connection)
- Once both devices have been connected to the same WiFi network, you can now go ahead and swipe down the notification panel and Click on SmartView.
- Your Phone will search the WiFi network to see if any TV is also connected to the network. Once your TV name pops up Click on it to connect it.
- Once it connects, you’ll be able to mirror your phone screen to your TV
Connect Samsung Galaxy S10 to TV via Chromecast
Chromecast isn’t exclusive to Samsung Galaxy devices only, it is available for almost all android devices and chances are, you already have it laying around. If you don’t, you can pick up one for like $30. In a nutshell, the device literally Transforms your ordinary TV to a smart TV. If you have the device already then you can follow the steps below.
- Plug in the Chromecast to your TV’s USB port, Set it up using the inbuilt manual that comes with the dongle. Next, connect it to a WiFi network.
- Connect your smartphone to the same WiFi network and you’re good to go.
Connect Your Samsung Galaxy S10 to TV via USB-C to HDMI Cable
If you decide to go the wired route then picking up one of these isn’t a bad idea, just make sure you’re okay with the cable length as most often come with a rather short cable. Using the USB-C to HDMI cable is pretty simple as it is just a plug and play process – Plug the USB Type-C end to your device and the HDMI to your device and Boom! You’re good to go.
Do you have any other way you use to connect your android device to your TV that wasn’t listed here? Be sure to let us know through the comment section down below so it can be added.