Ever wanted to download a paid app or game from the Google Play store or Apple App store but couldn’t because you don’t have the Money? Well, Blackmart has got you covered. Blackmart, Short for Black Market is Google Play Store and Apple App Store alternative that lets users download paid apps and games for free on the app.
It is totally free to use and free of any kind of virus. Blackmart Alpha Apk is a substitute for the Google Play Store on the Android platform while Blackmart Alpha is also for the Android platform but has little extra features. Both apps offer similar use and are developed by the same Blackmart Alpha Team.
Blackmart Alpha Apk can also be used on PC or Mac via an emulator like Bluestacks or any other Android or iOS emulator. The app is free to download and use. It also offers some apps that aren’t on both the Google Play store or Apple App stores like Magisk, Lucky Patcher and many more.
Blackmart and Blackmart Alpha Apk Features
- Very easy to download and Use.
- Good alternative to the Google Play Store & Apple App Store.
- Free to download and use. No payment required.
- Ability to download paid games and apps for free.
- Available in many languages.
- Legal and Safe: Free from Virus.
- Availability of some exclusive apps that can’t be found on Google Play Store and Apple App Store, etc
Download BlackMart Alpha Apk for Android
Downloading Blackmart on your Android device is very simply if you know how to go about it. Your android phone doesn’t have to be rooted in order to use this app but if it is then you can still use it regardless. Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, let’s get started.
- First, you’ll need to download the BlackMart Apm from their website[ https://www.blackmart.us/]
- After Downloading the App, Go to your Settings Menu and Click on Security. Now look for the option that says “Allow Installation of apps from unknown sources” and toggles it on. If it’s already Turned on then you can move on to the next step.
- Once that is done, Install the BlackMart app and Launch the App. Make sure you have an active Internet Connection and you’re good to go. You can search for any app you want and Download it like you would on the Google Play store.
BlackMart For iOS
Currently, BlackMart is only available on the Android platform but the developers might bring an iOS version anytime. However, there are many alternatives to BlackMart you can use on your iOS device to download paid iOS games and apps for free, two of which are Funbox and TutuApp. You can check those out.
BlackMart For PC and MAC
Just like iOS, BlackMart isn’t available on PC and MAC. However, you can get it to work by using an Android emulator like Bluestacks or any other emulator you prefer. Installing it is also fairly simple as it is on an Android device. Download the Apk, Allow Installation of apps from unknown sources and Install the Apk and you’re good to go.