Download and Install Google Pixel 3 Camera apk for Nokia Smartphones
If you own any of the mid-range to high-end Nokia Smartphones like Nokia 5 all the way up to Nokia 8 Sirocco then you can definitely use the Google Pixel 3 camera, popularly known as Google camera on your Nokia device. If you don’t already know, Google Camera, which is the camera found on Google Nexus and Pixel devices are one of the best camera apps out there when it comes to Android, thanks to Google Magic. This is why various developers have taken their time to port the Google Camera app to different smartphones, not just Nokia. However, for this guide, we will be focusing on Nokia Smartphones running the Android Operating System.
Before we begin, I’ll just like to point out that rooting your device or having root access on your Nokia smartphone isn’t a criteria for this to work. So whether or not you have rooted your Nokia phone, you’ll still be able to use the Google camera regardless. So now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, let’s begin.
How To Download and Install Google Pixel 3 camera apk on your Nokia smartphone
First, we’ll list the Download links of the Google Camera App apk for various Nokia Smart phones, then we proceed to the Installation procedure.
- Nokia 8.1 – Google Cam Apk Latest Version with night sight || Google Cam older version, No night sight
- Nokia 8 (Pie) – Google Cam Apk Download
- Nokia 8 (Oreo) – Google Cam Apk Download
- Nokia 8 Sirocco (Oreo) – Google Cam Apk Download
- Nokia 7.1 – Google Cam Apk Download
- Nokia 7 Plus (Pie) – Google Cam Apk Download
- Nokia 7 Plus (Oreo) – Google Cam Apk Download
- Nokia 6 – Google Cam Apk Download
- Nokia 6.1 (Pie) – Google Cam Apk Download
- Nokia 6.1 (Oreo) – Google Cam Apk Download
- Nokia 6.1 Plus (Oreo) – Google Cam Apk Download
- Nokia 6.1 Plus (Pie) – Google Cam Apk Download
- Nokia 5 – Google Cam Apk Download
Download the correct Google Cam Apk for your Nokia device and which version of the Android Operating System you’re currently on. Now, Install the Google Camera Apk, Launch the App and you’re good to go. You might need to allow the Installation of apps from unknown sources before being able to Install the app.
You might also experience some bugs as it is a port and there are most likely going to be some hiccups here and there. If and when you experience any issues, be sure to let us know in the comment section Down below.