Fidelity Bank is a pretty popular bank in Nigeria and just like every other bank in Nigeria, they offer some of their banking services through their app for your convenience. For example, using their bank app means you don’t have to visit their office for money transfers, airtime recharge with your bank account, check account balance and so much more. Although, you’ll still need to visit the banking premises from some other services most basic tasks can be accomplished via their banking. This is why we will be listing out the Features of their banking app, how to set it up and how to make use of it.
Features Of Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking App
A lot can be done using the Fidelity Mobile banking app, that is of course if you are a Fidelity Bank account holders. Anyway, here are the list of things you can do with the fidelity mobile banking app.
- Intra Bank Transfer: Tranfer funds from your Fidelity account to other Fidelity account.
- Inter Bank Transfer: Transfer funds from your Fidelity account to other banks
- Airtime recharge: Buy Airtime anytime, anyday
- Pay Bills: Pay for your Electricity, Cable and other bills via the app.
- Search for close by Fidelity ATMs and branches
- Deposit Checks
- View account balance
- View Account Statement
These and more are the features of the Fidelity Mobile Banking App. More features are also being added regularly to make the app and all inclusive one stop spot for most, if not all of your basic banking needs, right on your mobile phone.
How To Activate/Setup Fidelity Mobile Banking
- First things first, you’ll need to download the Fidelity App from the Google Play store for Android or Apple App Store for iOS. Alternatively, you can dial *770# on your phone and you will receive a text message containing a link to the appropriate store to download the App.
- After Downloading the App, Open the app and complete the self-service registration process to activate the e-money wallet.
- Next, Visit the nearest Fidelity Bank Branch closest to you to link your e-wallet account to your bank account.
- After that, all that is Left is to transfer funds from your bank account to your e-wallet account and start transacting. Simple and easy.
How To Buy Airtime Via USSD on Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking App
While there is an option to buy Airtime from the Fidelity App, you may not always have access to an internet connection which is needed to access the app. In the event that you don’t have an active Internet Connection but wish to buy Airtime, you can simply dial *700 *amount# from the phone number attached to your bank account. The amount specified will be debited from your bank account and recharged to your number.
To buy Airtime for other, simply dial *700 *Phone Number *amount#. The specified amount will be debited from your bank account and recharged to the phone number you provided. If you’ve any questions then you can visit the Fidelity website and contact them.