Motorola Moto G7 Power Full Specs and Price
The Motorola Moto G7 Power was unveiled alongside three of its siblings; Moto G7, G7 Plus and G7 Play. However, What makes the Motorola G7 Power stand out is the hefty 5,000mAh battery it has on the inside which is where the Power in its name is derived from. Asides for the huge battery which comes with fast charging to compliment it, it also has a lot of other things going for it.
Motorola Moto G7 Power Key Specs
・6.2-inch LTPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1570 pixels
・Android 9.0 Pie, 3GB/4GB Of RAM
・Octa-core 1.8GHz, Snapdragon 632
・32GB/64GB built-in storage
・12MP + 5MP rear camera and 8 MP selfie camera
・5,000mAh non-removable battery
Motorola Moto G7 Power Design And Display
Motorola Moto G7 Power has a 6.2-inch 720+ display with a pixel per inch density of 279ppi. Depending on the market (for the USA only), it comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for screen protection and is splash resistant. The frontier facing camera sits comfortably in the wide notch which also houses the speaker grill and proximity sensor with a little chin down at the bottom.
At the back is the single rear camera with am LED flash and a fingerprint sensor not far down below it. The body of the device is made of plastic with an aluminium frame. It weighs 193 grams and measures 9.3mm in thickness which pretty thick but Okay for a smartphone with a Whopping 5,000mAh battery capacity. Colour options available are Ceramic Black, Marine Blue and Iced Violet.
Motorola Moto G7 Power Camera Review
There are a total of 3 cameras on the Motorola Moto G7 Power. Two at the rear and one up front. The one at the front is a single 8MP camera with an f/2.2 aperture and HDR which can also capture 1080p at 30fps. At the rear is a combination of the main 12MP shooter with an f/2.0 aperture and PDAF with a secondary 5MP depth sensor camera. It is also equipped with an LED flash for low light shots along with Panorama and HDR. It can also record 4k and 1080p videos at 30fps.
Motorola Moto G7 Power Hardware and Software
Motorola Moto G7 Power uses the same Chipset – Snapdragon 632 – as the Moto G7 Play which has an octa-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz paired with an Adreno 506 GPU for gaming. However, the Moto G7 Power packs more RAM and storage in two configurations; 3GB RAM with 32GB of internal storage for the USA market and 4GB RAM with 64GB of internal storage for the Europe market. As expected, this device runs Android’s latest Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie – out of the box.
Battery & Network Connectivity
The 5,000mAh battery capacity here is perhaps one of the highlights of this device which comes equipped with a 15W fast charging for the global variant and an 18W fast charging for the Germany Variant. It also has 4G LTE connectivity, Bluetooth, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, FM radio, a USB Type-C port with support for USB On The Go and depending on the market, an NFC (for Europe Only).
Motorola Moto G7 Power Price and Availability
Starting price for the Motorola Moto G7 Power is €210/$250 for the base 3GB/32GB configuration and can go as high as €240/$300 for the bigger 4GB/64GB configuration.
Motorola Moto G7 Power Full Specifications
- Dimension: 159.4 x 76 x 9.3 mm
- Material: front glass, aluminium frame, plastic back
- Weight: 193 grams
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: LTPS IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.2-inch
- Screen Resolution: 19:9, 720 x 1570 pixels, 279ppi
- Multi-touch: Yes
Software and performance
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Chipset: Snapdragon 632, Octa-core 1.8GHz
- RAM: 3GB/4GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 32GB/64GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 512GB (dedicated slot)
- Primary: 12MP + 5MP with f/2.0 – LED Flash, PDAF, Panorama, HDR
- Secondary: 8MP with f/2.2 – HDR
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- Network 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G: 2100 MHz
- 4G: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, 4.2 with A2DP, LE
- USB: Yes, Type-C
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio Jack: Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (rear-mounted)
- NFC: Yes (Europe Market Only)
- GPS: Yes with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Sensor: Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
- Capacity: 5,000mAh non-removable
- Type: Li-Ion
- Fast Charging: Yes, 15W (USA), 18W (Germany)
- OTG Support: Yes
Price and Availability
- Recommended Retail Price: $250 – $300
- Availability: Coming soon