How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e & S10 Plus
If you’re looking for ways to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy S10 then you’ve definitely come to the right place. There are more than one ways to take screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus or S10e and well be detailing the process of each and every one of these methods here. Without wasting much of your time, let’s get right down to it.
Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy S10 Using Buttons
The first and most common way to take a screen on not just the Samsung Galaxy S10 but also on other Android devices that comes naturally to android users, in general, is the use of buttons. By default on every android device, the Volume down button and power button when pressed at the same time takes the screenshot of the page you’re on. To take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy S10, simply follow the steps below.
- First things first, Navigate to the page to like to take a screenshot of.
- When you get to the page, Press and Hold the volume down and power button simultaneously till you hear a click and see an animation on a screen to know your screenshot has been taken. You can now edit, share or draw on it through your gallery.
Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy S10 Using Palm Swipe
Palm Swipe is Feature exclusive to Samsung device and Samsung Galaxy S10 has it. This feature allows you to take screenshots just by swiping your palm on the display of the device from right to left but first, you’ll need to turn it on. To do that, follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings >> Advanced Features >> Palm Swipe To Capture then Enable it. Alternatively, you can get to Settings and Search for “Palm Swipe ” and Click on the first result then Enable it from there.
- Once it is enabled, You can now swipe with Palm from right to left to take a screenshot.
Note: This will not work if the keyboard is on the screen, so to take a screenshot with this method then you’ll need to pull down the keyboard before you swipe.
Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy S10 Using Bixby
Bixby is Samsung’s Virtual assistant which is always available to perform certain tasks for you on your mobile phone. Thankfully, Bixby can take a screenshot of your screen at your request which is just one out of the thousands of things Bixby can do. You can call up Bixby whenever you want and ask it to take a screenshot and it will and save it to your gallery.
- Bring up Bixby by Pressing and Holding the dedicated Bixby button on the side of the smartphone.
- Once Bixby starts listening, Tell it to Take A Screenshot. Bixby will take a screenshot and ask you if you would like to check the screenshot out in the gallery.
Smart Capture On Samsung Galaxy S10
Smart Capture is a Feature that lets you do a bunch of thing to your screenshot like capture a lot more via screenshot, draw on the screenshot, crop the screenshot or share the screenshot, all immediately after taking the screenshot. To enable smart Capture, follow the outlined steps below.
- Go To Settings >> Advanced Features >> Smart Capture >> Enable Smart Capture.
After enabling Smart Capture, you’ll be presented with options at the bottom of the screen each time you take a screenshot. Tapping on scroll capture scrolls down the page you’re trying to capture to capture more and merge everything into one long screenshot. Use drawing to draw on the screenshot, crop to crop the screenshot, share to share the screenshot and Bixby vision to know more about the item in the screenshot.