Xender App Download PC, iPhone & Android: The best File Sharing App
If you haven’t heard of Xender then you’ve most likely been living under a rock. Xender is by far one of the best file sharing app on both Android and iOS.
The App also supports cross-platform sharing which means you can send files from an Android device to an iOS device and vice versa.
You can even send files from your smartphone to a PC via Xender. The App is also free to download and use with no limit on the number of files or types of files you can send.
Features of Xender
- Ability to share any type of files in any places at any time
- Share an unlimited amount of files without mobile data usage
- More than 200 times Bluetooth transfer speed
- Multi-platform and Cross-platform support – Supports Android, IOS, Tizen, Windows, PC/ Mac cross-platform transferring
- No need for USB connection and PC software installation
- The Go to choice for file transfer of Over 500 Million users
- Over 100 million files transferred daily
- Excellent in-built music and video player
- Wifi file transfer master
With Xender, you can send all kinds of file from videos, music, apps, documents etc at very fast speeds of up to 40Mb/s – a speed Bluetooth just can’t match.
All these are done by using your WiFi/WiFi hotspot connection while not touching your mobile data or data bundle.
You can also send any file size amount as there is no restriction or limit on file size. Have a 3GB video you would like to send to a friend? Xender has got you covered. It also supports cross-platform between iOS, Android and PC. So no need for you to start looking for that USB cable when you wanna transfer files from your Android or iOS to your PC.
The Xender app also has a very nice and clean interface with a friendly design that lets you navigate through the files on your device. Now, that we know what Xender is all about, let’s go ahead and figure out how to make use of it.
How to Download and Use Xender App On Android, iOS and PC
Using Xender on Mobile (Android and iOS) is pretty easy and straightforward.
- Click on the Xender App when it comes up and download it.
- Once the App has been downloaded on your device, you’ll need to make sure that Xender is also on the other person’s device.
- If it isn’t, then you can use the Xender app on your device to send the app via Bluetooth to the other person’s device
- Once Xender is on both devices, Launch the App on both devices.
- On one, click on send and on the other click on receive.
- The one sending will create a hotspot Connection while the one receiving will turn on WiFi and try to connect to the one sending.
- Don’t worry, this will not affect your data plan or Internet bundle. Once the two devices have been connected (it might require you to scan a bar code), you can now go ahead and send the files you want easily at an amazing speed.
How to Download and Use Xender App on Laptop
- On PC, all you have to do is visit web.xender.com with a browser. This will bring up a bar code on the screen.
- Now Launch the app on your phone and click on scan to scan the bar code on your PC screen.
- Once you scan the code you’ll automatically be connected and you can start sending files at the speed of light.
If you have a smartphone then you should definitely have Xender Installed. Got questions? Troubles installing or using Xender on your smartphone or PC? Let us know in the comment section down below.