FCMB Mobile Plus app is an online banking app owned by First City Monument Bank which also owns the second Fcmbmobile by FCMB app. It is an app for FCMB account holders that allows them to complete numerous banking transactions from the comfort of their home or wherever they may be with the help of their registered username and password chosen by the account holder/owner. With this app, you can check your account balance in a few clicks, Transfer funds within FCMB accounts as well as to other Nigerian bank accounts.
You can also use the app to pay your bills such as Cable Network payment, Electricity bills payment, Buying data bundles and Airtime for both tours and for third parties. There are also other features of the app which you can find below.
Features of FCMB Mobile Plus App
- Ability to Check Account Balance.
- Request Statement of account.
- Funds Transfer – FCMB to FCMB accounts and FCMB to other bank accounts in Nigeria.
- Bills Payment – Cable, Electricity, Internet Services, etc
- Buy Airtime – For Yourself and fro third parties
- 24/7 Access to your account via the app.
- Branch Locator – Locate the nearest FCMB branch closet to you.
These are the features of the FCMB Mobile Plus App with more features being added with each update to make the app better and provide an all in one financial transaction hub for FCMB account holders. Now that we know what the app can do, let’s go ahead and Download the app.
How To Download On Android and iOS
FCMB Mobile Plus App is available for download on the Google Play Store for Android and the Apple App Store for iOS. You can download the app by going to your respective stores as I’ve previously mentioned and search for “FCMB Mobile Plus”. Click on the App that pops up and Hit Download. Alternatively, You can Click Here to go straight to the app on the Google Play Store and Here to go straight to the app on the Apple App Store.
Once that app is Downloaded on your smartphone, next will be to set it up so you can carry out your banking transactions using the app. For that, you’ll need to have your account number and the mobile phone number attached to your bank account where is where the verification code will be sent to. Once you have these two requirements which you should as an FCMB account holder then you’re good to go. Simply follow the steps below to set up and start using your newly Downloaded FCMB Mobile Plus app.
How To Register FCMB Mobile Plus App
If you’re an existing user on the FCMB Mobile Plus platform or any other FCMB internet banking platform then all you need to do is simply just make sure you’re connected to the internet either via Mobile data or via WiFi. Now launch the app, register as an existing user, agree to the terms and conditions and fill the short form with your account phone, username and password then Log In. That’s it, you can start transacting with the FCMB Mobile Plus App. However, if you’re a new user, follow the steps below to get started.
- Connect to the internet via Mobile Data or via WiFi and Launch the FCMB Mobile Plus App.
- Register as a new user and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Provide the required details such as phone number, account number etc and once you’re done, Click on Continue.
- A verification code will be sent to the phone number attached to your bank account number. Input the code in the space provided in the App and then create a new password for the account and that’s it.
You can now carry out transactions with the Mobile Plus App on your Android or iOS device.
Note: Your account will have a daily limit of N5,000 on the app, meaning that you can not spend more than N5,000 a day via the app. To remove this limit, you can simply walk into any of the FCMB branch closest to you which can be found using the branch locator feature in the FCMB App and ask the customer care representative to remove the limit on the bank App. This shouldn’t take more than 24hours to take effect and then you can start transacting any amount you want.
If you have questions or troubles with the FCMB Mobile Plus App, Your send them a mail at [email protected] to call them via 0700 329 0000.