Flash Share Apk: Download Flash Share on Android Phones [Infinix, TECNO, iTel]
Now known as Xender, Flash Share is an Android app which helps you carry out file transfers between one device and another one at an incredibly fast rate. The popular software is a robust file-transfer tool with a range of outstanding features, some of which are its user-friendly interface as well as transfer speed.
If your smartphone runs Android OS, you can transfer almost any documents, be it files, contacts, music, images, videos, apps (APKs) on your device with the aid of this app. It works in the same manner as Airdrop app on Apple phones and doesn’t require an internet connection or Bluetooth support to work.
Flash Share unlike WiFi or the Bluetooth, employs the NFC protocol of all mobile phones that are involved in the transfer in a bid to achieve a transfer rate 4 – 40 times faster than that of your normal Bluetooth. While this tool typically comes pre-installed on Infinix and Tecno smartphones as Flash share, it can be downloaded and installed on other phones as Xender from Google Play.
In this post, you will learn how to download Flash Share app on your device and how to use it for file transfer.
- Xender app is 100% free
- File transfers using the program are also free since no internet data charges are incurred
- It’s fast and helps save your time, particularly when transferring huge files
- You can transfer multiple apps at the same time on the app
- Flash Share can connect to iOS devices, especially iPhones
- It provides your traffic stats and memory usage
- While Flash Share already offers this as a built-in feature, it lets you share cellular data with your family and friends
You can install Flash Share on your Android phone using 3 different methods:
Installation of Flash Share through Bluetooth
This could be considered as the conventional method to install the majority of Android apps because it is quite straightforward and it does not involve any technical procedure. To install Flash Share on your device, follow the steps below:
- Turn your Bluetooth on and ensure that it is visible to nearby mobile phones
- Go to the phone of the sender and hit Setting->Invite Friend->Select Bluetooth and receive the APK file via Bluetooth
- Then, install it
Any APK app can be downloaded from an APK website, easily, by following these steps that are outlined below:
- Go to the APK download website to have Flash Share file download to your device
- Head to your browser settings ->security
- Then, scroll mid-way of the webpage and allow Install from an unknown source
- Open the folder that contains the Flash Share APK file and start installing it
Please Note: Failure to allow Install from an unknown source will prevent you from installing the APK file.
This software can be installed from a PC, directly, to your mobile phone with the aid of the APK desktop installer. What it does is, installing the Flash Share APK file directly to your mobile without prompting you to turn on Install apps from an unknown source.
Here are the procedures to install APK files via a laptop or desktop:
- Start by downloading and installing the APK installer for PC; the next is to restart your computer (optional)
- Connect your Android smartphone to the computer and turn on debugging via developer option for APK PC installer for detecting your mobile phone
- You can now select your phone and press OK to proceed
- Press the Install option you will find at the upper left of your APK PC installer homepage, go to Tools from the bottom section of this ensuing page and tap Open APK in order to add the list containing every APK app you intend installing on the phone
- Pick the APK apps to be installed on your mobile and then, press Install, which is in the right bottom segment of the APK install page.
- First download Xender from the Play Store
- Create your username and a good password for your new account following the installation
- Then, tap Connect with friends, after which 2 options will be presented to you: Create a connection and Scan to join
- Choose the former option and on the receiving (second) phone, press the “Scan to join” icon, and a WiFi connection will now be made
- Pick those apps or files you want to share
- Shake the mobile to send the things you’ve highlighted
- On the receiving phone, head to history on your Xender app and install the APKs you received
- If the phone notifies you of data from an unknown source, just head to the Settings app on your smartphone -> Applications and allow Install from an unknown source.
Flash Share is an extremely popular Android app for transferring files — music, videos, photos, eBooks, APKs, etc. — from one smartphone to the other at incredibly high speeds. Not only is it efficient but also easy to use and reliable.