How to install Mobdro on Amazon FireStick
Just like the guide on how you can install mobdro on Android devices, here you get to see the simple tips on how best to install mobdro on Amazon Firestick. This will enable you to watch your favourite shows on a big screen.
If you have an Amazon Fire Stick and you’re looking to get Mobdro working it then you’ve come to the right place. As you may have probably known, Mobdro is a streaming app that allows its users to stream various channels available on its platform. Some of these channels are channels from all around the world. Now, the Mobdro app is an Android app and made for the Android platform but there is a way to get it working on your Amazon Fire Stick so that you can enjoy all the available channels on a bigger screen but before we begin, I’ll just like to say that you’ll need to get a VPN.
This is because you may get into trouble by just using Mobdro as it is illegal in some regions so in order to stay anonymous and not have it traced back to you then you’ll need to use a VPN while using Mobdro. There are lots of VPN available for the Amazon Fire Stick and any one of them will do just fine. Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, let’s go ahead and install Mobdro on your Fire Stick.
How to Install Mobdro on Amazon FireStick
There are two ways to go about this with first being going through the popular ES explorer route and side-loading the app unto your Fire Stick or just by using an app called App2Fire that basically transports any Android app you have on your android phone to your Fire Stick easily. We’ll walk you through the process involved in both of them.
- Make sure your Fire Stick is turned on then navigate to the Settings Menu and Click on “System” and Select “Developer Option”. From here you can “Allow the Installation of app from unknown sources”
- After doing that, go back to the main Menu and use the Search button to search for “ES File Explorer”
- Once it pops up, Click on the ES File Explorer icon to download it.
- Now that you’ve downloaded ES File Explorer, you can now go ahead and Download Mobdro. To do this, Launch the ES File Explorer app on your Fire Stick and Click on “Tools” then select “Download Manager”
- Next, Click on “+New” located in the bottom menu.
- Put https://www.mobdro.to/mobdro.apk in “Path” and Click on Ok
- Input “Mobdro” as the Name and then hit “Download Now”
- Wait for the Download to be completed. Once it finishes Downloading, Click on “Open File” to install it onto your Fire Stick.
- Now go back to your Fire Stick home screen and Click on the Mobdro Icon to Launch the App. Accept the terms and conditions and you can start streaming.
- Head to the Settings Menu on your Fire Stick and Click on “System” and Select “Developer options”. Next, Turn on both allow apps from unknown sources and ADB debugging.
- After that, go back to the Settings Menu, Click on System, Select “About” and Tap “Network”. Now, note or write now your Fire Stick TV IP address as shown on screen.
- On you android device, Launch the Google Play store and search for Apps2Fire and Download the app. If you don’t already have the Mobdro app on your android device, Download that too.
- Launch the Apps2Fire app, Go to “Setup” and Type the IP address you took down. Once it connects, go to Local Apps on your Fire Stick and Search for Mobdro. Click on it and select Install. The Installation process will begin and you’ll be notified when it’s done and just like that, you now have Mobdro on your Fire Stick.
There you have it, the simple process on how best to install Mobdro on Amazon Firestick