Being able to send Bulk Sms on an Android device is something everyone who owns an Android device should know how to do as it might come in pretty handy. Here we will be listing some occasions where the bulk sms might come in handy and also how to go about it the easy way.
Let’s say you have w birthday party or event coming up and you would like to Invite a whole of people, all or most of which are saved to your phone contacts. Instead of writing down the whole phone numbers and re-entering it again when you want to send the message or sending it one by one to each of the contact you would like to invite, you can simply use bulk SMS and make the process and whole lot Easier and quicker.
Bulk SMS allows you to write a message like you normally would, then, push the send button and boom, all the intended contacts receive the message. However, for this, you’ll need the help of a bulk SMS website like the SmartSMSSolution. The whole process is pretty straightforward and without further ado, let’s get started.
How To Send Bulk SMS On Your Phone In Nigeria
First things first, we’ll need to get all the contacts of the those you would like to send the SMS to. To do that, simply follow the steps below.
- Launch the Contacts app on your android smartphone or tablet.
- Click on the Menu/Three dots/Three lines then Select Import/Export.
- Next, Select where the numbers/contacts you would like to send the messages to are saved then Click on Next and then Select Phone or SD card to save the contacts as .Vcf file in your phone storage or SD card.
- After saving the Vcf file then you can now log on to the SmartSMSSolutions.com Website and Log In or Register for a new account.
- Next, Fill in the space for the Sender ID under the SMS page.
- Under Recipient box, Click on Upload Recipients the Select Choose File.
- Navigate to your phone storage or SD card depending on where you saved the .VCF file and Select the file.
- Once you do that, all the numbers to selected earlier on have been added to the receiver’s list and all that is left now is for you to type the body of the SMS like you would a normal SMS but for all the contacts/Numbers in the .VCF file and then Click on Send SMS to send.
Just like that, you’ve sent the message you just typed to all the numbers/contacts you selected when creating the .vcf file. Got questions about sending bulk SMS on your phone? Are you having troubles sending bulk SMS on your phone? Be sure to let us know through the comment section down below so we can assist you.