This is a simple guide on how you can instal Mobdro on your Android smartphone. Have you ever wanted to be able to watch live TV Channels on your Android smartphone but couldn’t? Well, you can now thanks to Mobdro. For those of you who don’t already know, Mobdro is an Android streaming app that gives you access stream lots of live TV and also people’s stream of games, tv shows and much more for free.
Yes, Mobdro is free of charge and requires no monthly payment or subscription plan to watch your favourite TV shows on your Android device. Unfortunately, this app isn’t available on the iOS platform you can can’t make use of it on an iOS device like iPhone or iPad. Also, the app isn’t available on the Google Play store which is why we will be showing you how to not only Download it but also install it and set it up on your Android device.
How to install Mobdro on Android smartphone
Before we begin, you’ll first need to make sure that your device meets the necessary requirements.
- Make sure your the Android version of your device is at least Android 4.2 Jelly Bean or higher.
- Make sure you have enough storage space on your Android device for the Installation of a new app. The Mobdro app is only about 40MB in size.
- It is streaming so you’ll need to make sure that you have a very good Internet connection for the best experience. Preferably a WiFi connection or 4G LTE.
- You’ll also need to Allow Installation of apps from unknown sources in the Security Section of the Settings Menu as we will not be Installing the app from the Google Play store.
Once all of that is sorted out, then you can follow the steps below to install and also use the Mobdro app on your android device to live stream.
- Open any browser of your choice and Visit the Mobdro Website https://www.mobdro.sc/.
- Download the Mobdro app from the website by clicking on the Download the app button. This will download the latest version of the app. Depending on how fast your internet connection is, this shouldn’t take long.
- Once the Download is complete, proceed to Install the app you just downloaded by locating the app in your storage and clicking on it. Let it Install.
- After a successful installation of the app, Launch the app, accept terms and conditions and you’re good to go and can start streaming with the app.
One thing I like about Mobdro is how organised and categorised everything on the app is which make it easier for you to locate what you would like to stream. Categories available include News, Shows, Movies, gaming, tech, animals etc. You can also access the settings menu to personalise your experience and changes some settings like parental control if you have kids around or choose a language so only streams in those languages to show up on your feed.
If you have questions about Mobdro or you’re having troubles setting it up on your Android device, be sure to drop a comment down below in the comment section and we will see to it.