Paylater Customer Care Service Number & How To Contact Them

Have you been using Paylater app and you will like to contact the Paylater Customer Care Service Number? Then, you might need to read the article here.

Paylater is a mobile-only, digital money lending platform that allows individuals access to a Collateral-free small personal short-term loans, payments and investment. The platform is owned and also operated by a company called One Finance and Investment Limited which is licensed and regulated by the hr Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN).

The short term loans offered by Paylater as I said earlier doesn’t require collateral which is one of their selling points as most under underbanked below usually don’t have collaterals for loans.

Asides from being able to apply and actually get short terms loans of up to 1million Naira with the Paylater app which is available for download on the Google Play for Android, you can also use the app for so many other different things. With this app, you can manage almost, if not all of your finances with the Paylater app.

What Can I Do With Paylater?

1. Request For Short-Term Collateral-free Loans: With Paylater, you can apply for a loan with no collateral and not even having to visit any bank. All you need is an Android device and some basic requirements. The platform is available 24bours a day, 7days a week so you can have access to loans and sort out your needs. You also don’t need a guarantor for the application process. There is also no hidden fees, what you see at the point of Application is what you have to repay. Simply and straightforward.

2. Invest in PayVest: Asides from being able to apply for loans with the app, you can also invest with the app and earn up 15% annually on your spare money which is better than leaving the money idling away in your bank account. This way, you get to grow your wealth. You can even add more funds to earn even more.

3. Buy Airtime and Pay Bills: You can also buy Airtime with the Paylater app and also pay your bills like paying for your DStv or Gotv subscription. Paying for your Electricity bill. You can even use it to pay your school fees if you are a student and many more.

4. Transfer Funds: Just like a banking app, you can transfer your funds to friends and family using the Paylater App which is a new feature that was recently added to the App, gradually fulfilling the promise of making the app your one-stop choice for all your financial transactions.

To do all these, all you have to do is download the Paylater App from the Google Play Store, Launch the app and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration and make use of the app.

How To Contact Pay later Customer Care Representatives

If you need to speak to one of Paylater’s Customer Care Representatives in order to know more about their products and services, make enquiries or lay a complaint, then you can get in touch with them via their e-mail address which is [email protected]

Paylater Customer Care Service Number

You can also call them on the phone using these numbers 01-460 9945 or 01-631 1215. If you already have the Paylater app installed on your android device then you can use the In-App chat to talk to one of their customer care representative who is always available to sort out any issue or answer any questions you might have.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

12 Comments
  1. Mailafia solo says

I requested loan of 6,000 but there’s money in my loan wallet account and I can’t transfer the money and also my account has not been credited

2. udome onyemaechi says

have not made my payment bcus of d short down of my company.but we have resume back and they ready to pay us.what should I do because I don’t have the cash now until I revive my salary

3. Mamora says

Hi, can’t login because i forgot my pin, pls I need ur help.

4. Tosin Dada says

Hi, I did have the applied loan money in my account from paylater. After searching through the avenue to SETUP my DEBIT CARD which I could not still find.

5. Christopher says

I can’t transfer funds from my carbon app to my bank account. Resolve this please, it’s annoying.

1. Oluchi says

Hello, i applied for a loan and its told me loan has been disbursed, but am yet to get credited into my account

6. Toyin says

Pls, can my next loan be increased

7. Obienu Oluwayemisi says

Hello, please i mistakenly fund my carbon paylater wallet with 30,000 instead of 3,000 from my GTB account number 0004626917 today 24th of July 2019, please kindly help refund 27,000 to same account number as I need the money for an urgent trip.

8. Jimoh Omolola Kudirat says

Am expecting d loan disbursed into d wallet to be transfer into my account pls.

9. Jimoh Omolola Kudirat says

Good evening, am Jimoh Omolola, I requested for a loan of 25000=naira which have been disbursed into my paylater wallet,and I tried to transfer d money from d wallet to my personal account, instead they are debiting my own bank balance to pay me with their commissioned ,since yesterday my account as not been credited why.

10. Smith Olusegun says

Hi admin,I requested for a loan of #3000,the loan have being approved n disbursed but the money have not yet been credit in my personal account.why

1. Opeyemi Joseph Olokesusi says

Good day,am Opeyemi Joseph Olokesusi one of your customer from Nigeria,i just wish to know why my loan option was not increase the last time i paid off my loan at once even when the time have not reach for me to pay,please just want to know maybe paying off loans before the designated period of time is forbidden on carbon,then the other thing is that i want to know more about referring someone or introducing a new customer if there’s any benefit for it and how to do it while referring a customer,I will be so excited if my enquiries can be attended to within a short period of time,Thanks.