SD Card Video Recovery: A Simple Solution to Recover Deleted Files from SD card
If you own an SD card, then chances are that you might end up losing its data out of the blue. While the situation is quite unavoidable, you can make sure that you don’t lose your data permanently. To resolve this, you can take the assistance of a data recovery software. For instance, if you have lost some important videos from your SD card, then why not try a reliable video recovery tool. Head on and learn more about the functioning of one of the most trusted tools to recover videos.
Wondershare Recoverit Video Recovery for Mac and Windows
Out of the available data recovery desktop applications in the market, Recoverit is one of the most trusted options. Its dedicated video recovery tool can be used to get back all kinds of lost, deleted, or inaccessible content. The Recoverit video recovery tool supports all the common video formats. It can recover videos from a system’s internal hard drive or connected units like SD card, pen drive, external hard disk, etc.
- The Recoverit video recovery tool is now available for free. The free version can recover up to 10 media files without any size limit.
- Recoverit can be used to perform SD card video recovery by following a simple click-through 3-step process.
- It can recover all the major video formats like AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, 3GP, and more.
- Not only videos, you can also use the recovery application to get back your lost photos, songs, etc.
- No prior technical knowledge is needed to use Recoverit. Simply follow three basic steps and get your lost content back.
- You can first preview all the files that are retrieved by the application. This will let you restore selected content to a trusted location.
- It can recover videos from SD card, memory card, USB drive, external hard disk, hard drive partitions, and so on.
How to recover videos from SD card with Recoverit?
You can easily perform SD card video recovery by taking the assistance of Wondershare Recoverit. Firstly, you can download it on your Windows (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10) or your Mac (supports macOS X 10.8+). After that, you can just follow this three-step process.
Step 1: Mount your SD card to the system
If your SD card is connected to your phone, camera, or any other unit, then unmount it from there. Now, connect it to your computer and launch Recoverit. The application will automatically detect the connected SD card. Select it as a target location and click on the “Start” button.
Step 2: Wait for the recovery process to complete
Wondershare Recoverit will start scanning your SD card and would try to retrieve all kinds of lost or deleted videos. The application will display the progress so that you can know how much time is left.
Step 3: Restore your videos
In the end, the interface will inform you when the recovery process is completed. You can view the recovered videos in different categories. Just select the videos you wish to get back and click on the “Recover” button. We recommend saving them to a trusted location this time (in case if your SD card has been corrupted).
By following these three basic steps, you can easily perform SD card video recovery like an expert. Wondershare Recoverit is a highly professional tool and is mostly used by experts. Since it is extremely user-friendly, even people with no technical background can also make the most of it. Its basic version, which is available for free, can help you recover up to 10 videos from your SD card of any size and that too without paying anything.