How to download and Send Stickers on WhatsApp
You can now Send Stickers on WhatsApp. WhatsApp added the sticker feature to their instant messaging app not long ago and it has been going quite well so far. You can send stickers on the WhatsApp Application for Android, iOS and also on WhatsApp web.
The feature was added to version 2.18 of the WhatsApp so if you’re unable to send or receive stickers on your WhatsApp Application then you most likely have an older version of the app on your device and upgrading to a new version should fix that.
To update the WhatsApp Application, simply head to the Google Play store if you’re using an Android device and Apple App store if you’re using an iOS device. The newly added sticker feature makes it fun to chat with your WhatsApp contacts and has different varieties. Without wasting anymore if your time, let’s get started.
How To Download And Send Stickers on WhatsApp
First things first, you’ll need to make sure that you’re on the v2.18 or higher of the WhatsApp Application and that you also have an active and working internet connection. Once these two requirements have been met, you can now follow the outlined steps below.
- Launch the Whatsapp Application on your Android device, iOS device or WhatsApp web.
- Click on a chat or Click on a contact to begin a chat.
- Click on the smiley Icon at the left side of the message bar and the Click on the Sticker Icon at the bottom beside the Gif Icon (The third and last Icon at the bottom).
- You’ll be shown your frequently used stickers if any and options to see your favourite stickers (Star Icon) and Other Stickers (Love Icon). Choose any of the stickers from the sub-menu you would like to send and send the sticker.
- To Download new stickers and also manage your existing stickers, simply go back to the Stickers section by Clicking on a Chat, Selecting Smiley and Tapping on the Sticker Icon.
- Now Click on the + Sign at the top right side of the sticker section. You’ll be presented will the available stickers that are currently up for Downloads. Simply click on the Download Icon at the front of the Sticker pack to download that sticker pack.
- To delete a Sticker pack, Simply Click on the “My Stickers” section beside the “All Stickers” and Click on Delete to delete any sticker pack you would like to delete.
If you’re an Android user then, you can also get more stickers from Google Play store when you slide all the way down to the bottom in the “All Stickers” Section. Also, iOS users can find the Stickers button at the right corner of their text box instead of on the left as seen on Android.
You can now go ahead and Download and send stickers to your friends and loved ones on Whatsapp. Be sure to leave us a comment in the comment section down below on what you think of WhatsApp stickers and if you will be making use of them.