How to Transfer Credit on MTN Network
On this page, we’ll be showing you how to transfer credit from your MTN account to another person’s MTN account with MTN Share ‘n’ Sell.
This service comes with a PIN feature to ensure security and prevent fraud. Credit transfer is totally free (no hidden charges).
At first, you must change your MTN airtime transfer pin from default to a preferred pin and then, follow other instruction prompts. Below, we will discuss how to change your MTN transfer pin and how to transfer credit on MTN.
How to Change Your MTN Transfer Pin
You can change your MTN transfer pin anytime, but the default pin for all MTN airtime transfer users remains the same. There are (2) two ways to do this:
- Send default PIN New PIN to 777. For example: Send ‘0000 1010 1010’ to 777
- Dial *601*default PIN*New PIN* New PIN# on your mobile then, press send/ok. Example, dial *601*0000*1010*1010# then press send/ok.
After changing your MTN airtime transfer pin, a message will be sent to you that “Your Pin Was Changed Successfully”.
How to Transfer Credit on MTN using SMS
You can transfer credit on MTN from your phone to another MTN customer’s phone at any time by simply sending “Transfer Recipient’s Number Amount and PIN” to 777. For instance, “Transfer 07039407804 1500 1234” to 777.
Upon sending this message, you will be notified of the airtime transfer transaction then reply message with “YES” to 777.
Likewise, you can transfer credit from your MTN account to another by dialing *600*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your mobile then press Send/OK. For instance, dial*600*07039407804*1500*1234# then press send/ok.
Once your airtime transfer is complete, you will get a message informing you that the transfer was successful and your remaining balance.
Key Benefits of MTN Share ‘n’ Sell
- Share ‘n’ Sell MTN credit transfer is fast, easy, and simple.
- You can transfer between #50.00 to #5,000.00 in a single transaction.
- You can also transfer up to #10,000 .00 from your mobile to either a single or multiple MTN accounts every day.
- Your credit transfers are secured with a four digits PIN as it is required before any transfer can be completed.
- Share ‘n’ Sell is available to all customers either new or existing prepaid and postpaid customers.
- You can transfer as many as possible per day. There is no limit to the maximum number of transactions per day.
- After the MTN Credit transfer is successful, you will receive an instant success message.
That is all about how to transfer credit on MTN using the “Share ‘n’ Sell” service.