Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 has just begun and a lot of people are looking for how to apply for the various positions available. If you’re among those people, then you’ve come to the right place as we will be showing you how to apply for the job as well as the requirements you’ll need to apply. First things, you’ll need to know that only 3,200 positions are open and as such only 3,200 people will be recruited in the on-going exercise. We’ll start with the requirements.
Requirements For Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019
- You must be a Nigeria Citizen.
- You must have at least completed secondary school, also know has O level or have any other higher education Depending on the position you want to apply for.
- Prisoners are not allowed to apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019
- You must be within the age of 18-35 to apply.
- Males must be at least 1.7meters or higher in Height while females must be at least 1.64 metres.
- Males also need to have a chest measurement of at least 0.87metres, the higher the better.
- You also need to get certified by a Government Medical Officer/Practitioner to make sure you’re physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Nigeria Customs Service.
- Must also not be suffering from any kind of physical or mental disability.
- You must also have a certificate of state of origin Signed by the Chairman or Secretary of your Local Government. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers will not be accepted.
How To Apply For Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019
Before we begin, you need to know the position you’re about to apply for and the documents that are required by the cadre so you don’t end up submitting a bachelor’s degree for an inspectorate cadre. Also, do not submit more than one Application, if you do, you’ll be disqualified from the recruitment process. Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, let’s get right down to it.
- The recruitment process started at 12:01 am on April 17th and is expected to last about 3weeks. First, you’ll need to open a browser on your internet enabled device and visit the recruitment page on the Nigeria Customs Service website
- On the website, you’ll be required to fill in the form.
- Please, take your time to fill the form and try as much as possible to avoid any mistakes.
- Some information that would be required of you includes Your Active Email Address, Phone Number and some other documents.
- Make sure all the documents you provide have no errors and corresponds with the rest when it comes to the name, date of birth etc.
If you end up being selected for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019, you’ll be contacted. GoodLuck and we wish you the Very best.