TECNO Spark 3 Pro Specs Review and Price
TECNO Spark 3 Pro is the more advanced version of the Spark 3 which were announced together in Nigeria. TECNO Spark 3 Pro like the name suggests is the TECNO Spark 3 with some few extra features and a slightly higher price.
TECNO Spark 3 Pro still has the same MediaTek Helio A122 SoC with 2GB of RAM, a 6.2-inch display, 13MP + 2MP rear camera, 8MP front-facing camera, Android 9.0 Pie covered with HiOS and a 3,500mAh battery capacity. However, it bumps the storage up to 32GB and adds 4G LTE Connectivity. Let’s find out more.
TECNO Spark 3 Pro Key Specs
- 6.2-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1520 pixels
- Android 9.0 Pie, 2GB Of RAM
- MediaTek MT6761 Helio A22, Quad-Core 2.0GHz
- 32GB built-in storage
- 13MP + 2MP rear camera and 8MP selfie camera
- 3,500mAh non-removable battery
Design And Display
Spark 3 Pro just like the Spark 3 has a massive 6.2-inch display with a bathtub shaped notch at the top housing the front-facing camera, speaker grill and other sensors. It also has quite a noticeable amount of chin down at the bottom.
As expected, the body of the device is made with plastic but looks shiny in its wide array of colours options similar to the TECNO Spark 3 which includes Black, Red, Gold and Purple. At the back of the device is a dual-camera setup with an LED flash and a fingerprint sensor for biometric verifications. It also has a dual SIM slot and dedication MicroSD Slot for storage expansion.
TECNO Spark 3 Pro Camera Review
The Spark 3 Pro has the same camera on the Spark 3 which has a dual rear camera setup combination of a 13MP main shooter and a 2MP secondary shooter with an LED flash for low light shots. At the front is an 8MP shooter for selfies.
Hardware and Software
Inside the TECNO Spark 3 Pro is a MediaTek MT6761 Helio A22 SoC which has a Quad-Core processor clocked at 2.0GHz coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which is expandable via the onboard microSD card slot, up to 32GB. It runs the latest Android Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie – out of the box with TECNO’s in-house Android Skin – HIOS – on top of it.
Battery & Network Connectivity
This device is packed with a 3,500mAh battery capacity with no fast charging so refilling is going to take some time. It is also equipped with 4G LTE connectivity. Other features of the TECNO Spark 3 Pro includes 3G, 2G, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm jack, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, WiFi direct and a microUSB port for charging and file transfer.
TECNO Spark 3 Pro Price and Availability
No Offical price yet for the TECNO Spark 3 Pro but is expected to be priced somewhere around N38,000 – N45,000
TECNO Spark 3 Pro Full Specifications
- Dimension: 155.3 x 75.8 x 8.15 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Weight: N/A
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.2-inch
- Screen Resolution: 19:9, 720 x 1520 pixels,
- Multi-touch: Yes
Software and performance
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6761 Helio A22, Quad-Core 2.0GHz
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 32GB (dedicated slot)
- Primary: 13MP + 2MP – LED flash
- Secondary: 8MP
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi direct, hotspot
- Network 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G: 2100 MHz
- 4G: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB: Yes, microUSB
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio Jack: Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (rear-mounted)
- NFC: No
- GPS: Yes
- Sensors: Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
- Capacity: 3,500mAh Removable
- Type: Li-Ion
- Fast Charging: No
- OTG Support: Yes
Price and Availability
Recommended Retail Price: N38,000 – N45,000
Availability: Coming Soon