If you’re among the prospective undergraduate that sat for the 2019 UTME then you must have heard that JAMB has released the results of most of the candidates that sat for it. Unfortunately, some results from various centres are still being held for various reasons and it is unknown at this point what JAMB plans to do with these unreleased results – if they’ll later release it or not. However, for the results that have been released, you can check them through various means made available by JAMB.
Now, of all the various ways you can check your JAMB results I Find the Text Message/SMS the easiest. However, there are other various means you use to check your results but if you don’t have an internet enabled device like a smartphone, tablet or PC then that would be your only choice. So if you don’t have an internet enabled device, then simply follow the steps below to Check your 2019 UTME result via text/SMS.
How To Check 2019 UTME Result Via Text/SMS
All you need for this process is a mobile phone which has the phone number with which you registered. Using another phone number will NOT show you your result so you need to make sure you’re sending the message from the phone number you registered with. Also, this process will cost you N50 so make sure you have more than that on your phone or recharge your line before following the process below.
- Create a new TEXT/SMS and Write RESULT then followed by your surname, first name and the middle with only one space in between them all. For example, “RESULT Babatunde Temitope” then send it to “55019”
- Sending this will deduct N50 from your available Airtime and you’ll get a text message shortly containing your name, individual results and an aggregate result.
- Just like that, you now know your 2019 UTME result.
Note: Don’t send the text message twice as that will deduct the N50 fee twice. Send it once and wait for a reply.
If you need the copy of your JAMB Results then you can visit the Official JAMB website, Provide your PIN, Input your Serial or Registration Number, Click on Check my Results and then Click on “Print Result Slip”. This is best done in any Cyber Cafe closest to you. You can also do this anywhere else but just make sure that the internet enabled device you’re using to access the JAMB website must be connected to a working printer in order to be able to print the results.
How To Check Mock Result On JAMB website
Checking your mock result on the JAMB website is very easy. Simply follow the outlined steps below to do just that.
- Using your smartphone or any other Internet-enabled device, Visit the JAMB website.
- Enter your registration number or e-mail in the box provided.
- Once you do that, you’ll see the option that says “Check Mock Result”, Click on it and wait. Your mock result will show up on the screen.
How To Check Your JAMB Admission Status
If you would like to know your admission status after check your Result, then just simply follow the steps below. As expected, you’ll be needed an internet enabled device for this.
- Visit the JAMB eFacility Portal and Login using your username and password.
- Once you log in, you’ll see the “Check 20xx UTME admission status” written by the right side. Click on it.
- Next, Click on “Admission status” and your admission details will show up on Screen.
- If you have not been given admission then you’ll see “Admission Status: NOT Admitted”. However, if you have been given admission then you’ll get two options; “Accept Admission” or “Decline Admission”
- Now you can choose but first, make sure you cross check the Name of the university, the course they are offering and the UTME subject combination before making your decision.
How to Print JAMB Admission Letter
If you have been given admission and have accepted then the next thing to do will be to print the admission letter as you will be needing that. To do that, follow the steps below.
- Again, Visit the JAMB eFacility Portal and Login to your account using your username and password.
- Click on the admission letter tab, crosscheck the details down on the screen and scroll down to the “Continue to payment” option then Click it. Next, Click on “Pay Now” and choose a method of payment.
- The fee is N1000 this and once the payment goes through, you’ll be able to print your JAMB Admission letter.
Don’t have any JAMB results Yet?
If you get the message saying “You don’t have any results yet” while trying to check your results on the website then you don’t need to worry. This is because it takes time for JAMB to release some results due to different reasons. All you have to do is just wait, and keep checking the website regularly till when JAMB will release the rest of the results which should be pretty soon.
If you have any questions about the 2019 UTME that wasn’t talked about here? Feel free to let us known through the comment section down below.