There are a lot of reasons why different people want root access on their Android smartphone. Some people want to flash a different custom ROM, some people want to uninstall the bloatware that came with their phone and some other just want the freedom that comes with having a rooted smartphone. Whatever might be your reason for wanting to root your Android, we’ve got you covered on how to do that here with KingRoot
What Is KingRoot Apk ?
KingRoot is an Android application that gives you root access. The app is a one-click root app which means you don’t have to do much on your part and all you have to do is simply click on a button and let the app do the rest. KingRoot is also safe to use as it will not brick your android device even if it is unable to root it. The KingRoot App has a pretty high success rate and is worth giving a try before trying other methods.
Note: Rooting your Android device voids your warranty. So if your device is under warranty and you still want it to be so, do not root your android device.
Now that we known what KingRoot is what it does, let’s go ahead and use it to root your android device.
How To Download and Install KingRoot Apk on Android devices
Before we begin, I’ll just like to point out that there is basically no risk as KingRoot hasn’t been known to brick any Android device while trying to root it. There is also no guarantee that it will root your android device but we’ll find out pretty soon. Simply follow the steps below to Install KingRoot on your Android device and root your phone.
- First things first, go to the Settings Menu on your Android Phone, Click on Security and Toggle On “Allow Installation of apps from unknown sources“
- After doing that, Head over Here to download The latest KingRoot App Apk and Install it on your Android device.
- Next, Launch the App and it should automatically detect your phone name/model and the Android version it is currently running. Once it does, you’ll see a root button pop up.
- Click on the root button which will commence the rooting process and then wait for the rooting process to be done. This might take some time.
- When it is done, you’ll either get a notification telling you that your device is rooted if it is or your device isn’t rooted if otherwise. If it was rooted successfully then you reboot your smartphone and enjoy your rooted device. If not, then you’ll have to find other means to root your device.
KingRoot is one of, if not the best one-click root apps out there and is always worth giving a try while trying to root before trying other methods. It posses no threat of bricking your device like most other rooting methods and does not require any technical knowledge to be able to use it.