Sterling Bank Mobile App for Internet Banking on Android & iOS
Sterling Bank Plc. was established in 1960 and was originally incorporated as Nigeria Acceptances Limited that year. About 9 nine years later, it became licensed as the first merchant bank in Nigeria. Headquartered in Marina, Lagos, Sterling Bank has 189 branches, 776 ATMs, and 1871 POS terminals with several merchants across the country. Other than these facilities, the bank also a mobile app, built to take your banking experience to a whole new level. This app works smoothly on both Android and iOS and comes with an impressive array of quality features.
Key Features and Benefits of Sterling Bank Mobile App
Sterling Bank mobile app, called Sterling OnePay, is designed to ease your banking transactions and save your time with the following features:
- Bills payment
- Purchase Airtime
- Funds Transfer
- ATM/Merchant Locator
- Customer care
- Cardless Withdrawal
- Checking Account Balances
- Deposit checks via your smartphone via Sterling eDeposit
- View your transaction history
- Change password
- Receive Alerts
- And others
How to Download Sterling Bank Mobile App
Sterling Bank mobile app is available for free download on both Google Play and the App Store for Android and iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) users, respectively.
Alternatively, you can also download the app by following these steps:
- Head to your phone menu (whether Android or iOS)
- Locate Google Play app or the App Store
- Launch the app
- When it is open, navigate to the search portal
- Now enter “Sterling OnePay” in the portal
- The first result you see should contain this app
- Tap on it to install Sterling Bank mobile app
How to Register or Activate Sterling One Pay App
These are the steps to take to activate this tool if you are a new Sterling Bank Internet Banking customer:
- Download the app
- Launch it on your smartphone
- Click on signup on the login page
- Complete all the forms you are given and follow other ensuing instructions
For the activation to be successful, ensure that the phone number you linked with your Sterling Bank account is working well.
To register for the service as an existing Sterling Bank Internet Banking customer, take these steps:
- Download the app
- Launch it on your mobile device
- Input your Sterling Bank Internet Banking details to sign in on the login page
- Wait for a couple of minutes for the app to authenticate via the line you linked to your account.
You can now enjoy transacting via the app — easily, smoothly, and safely!