Almost, if not everyone that has an Android device has the WhatsApp Application installed on their device and have been using it for quite some time. Now, WhatsApp has evolved since its debut on Android and added a lot of new features in the app since then which will help you communicate a lot better. However, on the design and Customisation part, WhatsApp has pretty much remained stagnant with no real Customisation options or a major overhaul on the whole User Interface of the back which is where GBwhatsapp comes in.
GBwhatsapp is obviously a WhatsApp clone which you can use to chat with other people using both the Normal WhatsApp and other kinds of WhatsApp alternatives like GBwhatsapp like you would using the Normal WhatsApp. Yet, you get all the customisation you would ever want that isn’t offered on the Normal WhatsApp which is perhaps the select point of this GBwhatsapp. So if customisation is something you want in your WhatsApp then GBwhatsapp is definitely for you.
Asides from adding some new and exciting features to make you enjoy chatting, GBwhatsapp also increases some limit and removes some restrictions set by WhatsApp. For example, new emojis have been added, you can send videos of up to 50MB, status characters limit have been increased from 139 to 225 and you can also change the WhatsApp Icon in your app drawer as well as the notification Icon. You can also change themes through the settings menu which also has a bunch of other customisations with more being added with each update.
Some Features Of GBwhatsapp Apk
- Ability to send a private reply in groups.
- Add stickers from third-party apps.
- New fonts, launcher icons.
- Sort WhatsApp messages by oldest/newest.
- Increased pin chats limit to 30.
- ENABLED Swipe to reply, Group Calling and Stickers.
- Forward messages to anyone without forwarding tag.
- Know the history of revoked messages from contacts/groups profile.
- Mark as read message from notification.
- You can select all chats at once from home screen of this app.
- Enabled locked voice recording for sending long voice messages without keep touching voice icon.
- Anti-Revoke messages.
- New Emojis Added.
- Send Videos Up to 50 MB.
- Set Group name up to 35 characters.
- Fixed Various Bugs while sending videos.
- You hide your last seen, Blue ticks, Second tick, typing a message and much more
How To Download GBwhatsapp Apk
Downloading GBwhatsapp on your Android device is very simple. Obviously, the app is available on the Google Play store so you’ll have to download the app from the link below and follow the Installation process below that.
- Download GBwhatsapp Here
After downloading the app, follow the outlined steps below to install the app.
- First, Access the Settings Menu/App on your Android device and Click Security.
- Now Toggle On or Tick the “Allow installation of apps from unknown sources” to allow you to install the GB Whatsapp.
- Before you install the GBwhatsapp, uninstall the normal Whatsapp on your Android device if you have it installed. After that, you can then go ahead and Install the GBwhatsapp you downloaded from the link above.
- After Installing, Launch the app and Sign in with your phone number like you would normally do on the Normal WhatsApp.
- Once you’ve completed the login/Sign In Process, you can then go ahead and start using GBwhatsapp and of its Abundance of features.