Grand Theft Auto V GTA 5 Apk data files download For Android
Grand Theft Auto is definitely one of the most popular games of all time with different versions that appeal to different people. The Grand theft auto franchise has been around for quite some time with its latest instalment being the Grand theft auto 5 popular known as GTA V.
Now, if you’re a fan of video games, Grand theft auto is already a familiar name and the creators, Rockstar Games, have been doing an exceptional job on the series. My all-time favourites are Grand Theft Auto Andreas, Grand Theft Auto vice city and now, Grand Theft Auto 5.
The aforementioned three games are available on the Android platform and in this article, we will be showing you how to download, install and play the GTA V on your Android smartphone. The game comes with a pretty impressive graphics, captivating storyline and overall smooth gameplay which makes it one of the best Android games out there and certainly among the top open world mobile game.
Now, before we get down to downloading and installing the game, let’s go through some of the requirements.
Grand Theft Auto V GTA 5 Apk Requirements
- Your Android device must be running Android 4.0 or higher.
- You should have at least 3GB of free storage on your android device.
- A good and stable internet connection with enough data (3GB or more to be specific).
Once you have all those set and ready, you can then follow the steps below.
How To Download GTA V Apk + Data on your android device
- First things first, you’ll need to download the GTA V Apk and Data.
- Install and enjoy
- But if you download from the third party website follow the process below
- After Downloading it, Use an app like Es file explorer, Zarchiver or Easy under to extract the folders from the file
- After doing that, you can then head to the settings menu of your Android device, Click on Security and then Tick or Toggle on the “Allow installation of apps from unknown sources” underneath the unknown sources line. This will allow you to install the Apk.
- Now you can go ahead and move the extracted folder named “com.rockstargames.gtasa” to the Obb folder in the Android folder. Android >> Obb. If you open the Android folder and there is no Obb folder, create one and put the folder there.
- Now go ahead and install the Apk, Launch the game and enjoy.
That’s pretty much it. You now have the GTA V game on your Android device and can play it whenever you want. One thing I like about this game is the fact that it is offline so you don’t have to worry about it taking a chunk of your data when you play.
Definitely, a game you’d love. The process above is pretty straightforward but on the off chance that you don’t understand it, do let us know in the comment section down below so we can clarify things.