How to Install Exodus Kodi
Kodi is a free media player, which is in an open-source format. When you install add-ons on Kodi, you get to enjoy an extraordinary experience when watching movies, TV series, and TV shows.
Exodus is among the best add-ons on Kodi, and in this post, we take a look at how to install Exodus on Kodi.
Here Are Few Things to Note before You Get Started
Before getting started, do bear in mind that neither Phonecorridor.com nor Kodi supports piracy. Thus, you are advised against using Kodi and its add-ons, illegally.
Kodi offers a lot of open APIs, allowing 3rd-party developers to create add-ons. All third-party Kodi add-on — including Exodus — are illegal add-ons.
But Exodus avers it only hosts the links & sources for the videos, and not for the media content. So, we should make use of Exodus and Kodi, legally.
Configure Settings before You Install Exodus on Kodi
In some cases, the add-ons you want to install are built by unknown developers, and Kodi places a restriction on downloading add-ons as well as watching videos from unknown sources.
So before you install Exodus, first enable “Unknown Sources” in your Kodi. Here is how to do this:
- Launch Kodi and press Settings -> System settings.
- Press Add-ons, and hit the button that is next to “Unknown sources” and select “Yes” to confirm.
- You can now install add-ons, such as Exodus, in your Kodi for an improved experience.
You Need a VPN for Kodi
We recommend getting a VPN (Virtual Private Network) to use Kodi and stream videos.
You need to install a VPN for preventing any possible problems, such as Exodus add-on not working. With a VPN, you’ll be able to mask the video, so that your internet service provider will not recognize it as a Kodi video and, consequently, will not block it.
You can search for a VPN in your browser and then select the one that has the best reputation. If your device boots Android, you can also check out the best VPN apps for Android.
You can as well try NordVPN, which will help you in bypassing geo-restrictions, allowing you to get all the add-ons you want. The software also keeps you protected from snooping eyes and ensures your data are secure by keeping your online activity private.
Not only is NordVPN safe to use but also easy.
- Download the NordVPN app on your device
- Then, launch the software
- Get connected to a server in your preferred location
You are all set to install Exodus on Kodi now!
Key Features of Exodus Redux Kodi Add-on
While Exodus Redux and Exodus V8 come with a number of similar features, the latter is more reliable. Outlined below are some features of Exodus Redux:
- Exodus Redux deploys the best scrapers, which are collectively referred to as Open Scrapers
- Its scrapers consistently fetch high-quality streams
- Exodus Redux is fast
- It’s completely free
- Its content library is quite massive, and you’ll get every movie and TV show you need
- Its library is regularly updated. You could even see episodes getting added to Exodus within hours of broadcast
Method 1 — Installing Exodus Redux on Kodi
Exodus Redux, which is a new form of Exodus, will work smoothly on your device perfectly. Take the steps outlined below to install Exodus Redux on Kodi:
- Launch Kodi and hit the gear icon to open Settings
- Press File Manager
- The next thing is, double-clicking Add Source; now, press None
- Enter this URL: https://i-a-c.github.io/ or copy & paste it in your Kodi; then, tap OK
- Input a name for saving this source. For instance, you can input “Redux”, and tap OKtwice to save the source
- On your Kodi, head back to the Main Menu, and press Add-ons; now tap the Packageicon that you will see on the upper left
- Choose Install from zip file
- Click Redux (which is the name of the file you just saved)
- Select exodus redux-0.0.X.zip
- Wait a little while for the notification to show you the Add-on installed notification on the upper right corner
You should now open Exodus to start enjoy watching movies by heading to Kodi homepage -> Add-ons -> Video add-ons -> Exodus.
Method 2 — Installing Exodus on Kodi Using Your Kodi Bae Repository
You can equally install Exodus on your Kodi by using the Kodi Bae repository. Here is how to do this:
- Start by downloading the Kodi Bae Repository Zip File. You can get the .zip file here; or open this GitHub page and tap the kodi bae-X.X.X.zipto download the .zip file
- Launch your Kodi; tap Add-ons, and hit the Package icon that you will see at the upper left corner
- Tap Install from .zip file
- Choose the zip file you just downloaded by searching for it in the appropriate location in which you just saved the .zip file (if you didn’t rename it, the name of the file is kodibae-X.X.X)
- On the upper right corner of your screen, you will get Kodil Bae Repository Add-on installed notification
- Tap Install from repository
- Press Kodi Bae Repository
- Hit the Video add-ons button
- Press Exodus
- Hit the Install option that you will find at the bottom
- Wait a little while for the download to finish; it is complete once Exodus Add-on installed notification shows up on the upper right corner
You can now head to Kodi home page -> Add-ons -> Video add-ons -> Exodus. And enjoy watching your favourite movies!
Further Configurations to Be Done after Exodus installation
When Exodus installation on Kodi is complete, you may be interested in getting information on the further configurations of it, like how to update Exodus, how to uninstall Exodus from your Kodi, and Exodus not working. Let’s walk you through these:
Updating Exodus on Your Kodi
As an add-on, Exodus has to be updated routinely; this is necessary to get the updated fixes of issues as well as the latest sources. Here is how to update your Exodus:
- Head to Add-ons-> My add-ons -> Video add-ons
- Tap Exodus, and a menu will pop up at the bottom
- Hit the Update option, and go ahead to install the updates
Uninstalling Exodus on Your Kodi
To uninstall Exodus on Kodi, these are steps to follow:
- Click on Add-ons-> My add-ons -> Video add-ons
- Tap Exodus, and a menu will pop up at the bottom
- Hit the Uninstall option, and go ahead to uninstall Exodus
How to Fix “Exodus Not Working on Kodi”
Sometimes, you may discover that Exodus has run into problems, like no streams available, and so on. You could be getting an error message, such as “Exodus Error Message“, “No stream available.”
Or you could notice that your show is constantly buffering. Try these fixes to solve these issues:
- Update your Exodus add-on on Kodi
- Make use of a VPN
- Try to clear Exodus’ cache as well as providers
- Consider adjusting your Kodi’s video cache settings and wipe temp files
- Change your stream time
- Try updating your graphics card driver
- Change the time & date settings on your device
- Make use of Covenant instead of Exodus
- Try installing Exodus add-on from a different repository
We’ve now come to the end of this guideline on installing Exodus on your Kodi, which also contains the further configurations you might need to do before and after the installation.
The bulk of Kodi addons are alike with respect to structure, content organization, content collection, and other aspects. What actually makes an add-on superior to the competition is the scrapers it deploys.
You must have observed that certain add-ons fetch better link in comparison with the others: That’s solely dependent on the quality of the scrapers.
Exodus Redux Kodi add-on makes use of Open Scrapers — these have proven to be of better quality compared with several other scrapers.