How to Pre-order Samsung Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus in Nigeria
Samsung recently launched a new smartphone, the tenth in the Note Series and this time, it comes in two variants. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus – which come with similar features and some few differences.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 has a 6.3-inch FHD dynamic AMOLED display with a 3.500mAh and a 25W fast battery charging while the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus has a slightly bigger 6.8-inch QHD display, also dynamic AMOLED and a bigger 4,5000mAh battery with a 44W fast battery charging.
Asides from this and the fact that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus adds an additional TOF camera to the triple camera set-up it has in order to make it a total of four. The two devices have the same rest hardware.
They Both have a Snapdragon 855 or Exynos 9825 SoC depending on your region, 8GB of RAM with 256GB of storage on the Note 10 and 12GB of RAM on the Note 10 Plus with either 256GB or 512GB of internal storage.
They both also have a weirdly placed hole-punch cut-out at the top centre of their display. Other features such as the in-display fingerprint sensor, wireless charging, reverse wireless charging and S Pen with updated features such air motion are all available on both devices.
Pre-order Samsung Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus in Nigeria
Now, if you’re looking to get your hands on any one of the duos, you’ll need to pre-order them as they are not available for sale yet. We will be showing you how to go about that here.
- To Pre-order the either one of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10 Plus you’ll need to access the Samsung official website through an internet-enabled device like a smartphone, tablet or laptop/pc by clicking Here.
- The Link above will take you straight to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus page on the Samsung website.
- Simply click on the Pre-order at the top of the webpage, Choose your country (Nigeria) from the list and fill the little form with the requested details such as your email, first name and the rest.
- Make sure to double-check your details after providing it and then enter the captcha verification then hit register.
- After registering, you’ll get an email from Samsung Thanking you for submission and that they’ll be in touch. All that is left now is to wait.
You can pre-order for someone else but you’ll have to use that person’s email as you can only pre-order the phone once with an email.
The process the pretty simple and straightforward but if you have any questions or want us to clear some somethings for you, be sure to let us know through the comment section down below.