iPhone 11 Price in Nigeria and Specs Review
The new Apple iPhone 11 succeeds the XR as the company cheapest option this year. It’s safe to say Apple have finally realised they need to have those cheaper options available for consumers who don’t have deep pockets.
Unlike the XR, the iPhone 11 comes with great features like a flagship device. It could easily be the best of the trio of iPhones released this year – alongside the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Let’s look at the Apple iPhone 11 Price in Nigeria and Specs Review
Apple iPhone 11 Key Specs
• 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display
• Dual rear and front cameras
• A13 Bionic chipset
• iOS 13
• 64/128/256GB storage
• Face ID
• 3110 mAh battery
The iPhone 11 design seems basic compared to its other senior siblings – the 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max. Its features a normal front and back glass body build with aluminium 7000 series frame. The device looks chunky in the eyes and goes on to measure 8.3 mm in thickness while weighing 194 grams.
It still manages to come with IP68 dust and water-resistant rating which should survive up to 30 minutes when submerged into water of 2 metres depth. You may have a selection headache when wanting to buy the iPhone 11 as it comes in six different body colours; Black, White, Green, Yellow, Purple, and Red.
Apple opted for the IPS LCD panel for the iPhone 11 in order to keep the price down. The display measures 6.1 inches in size and comes with a notch which is home to the front-facing cameras and other sensors.
The IPS Liquid Retina display features 828 x 1792 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 ratio, 326 PPI density, True-tone and Wide colour gamut. Protecting the display of the iPhone 11 is a scratch-resistant glass with oleophobic coating.
Hardware and Software
Under the hood of the iPhone 11 is Apple’s A13 Bionic chip. According to Apple, it’s the fastest chipset ever seen on a smartphone. The Neural Engine has been upgraded which will lead to better analysing of photos and videos.
Apple’s comparison shows the A13 Bionic is 20% percent faster in performance for both CPU and GPU than the A12 Bionic on last year’s iPhones. The three iPhones released this year comes with the new iOS 13 software and other exciting features.
On the rear of the iPhone 11 is a square design which packs a dual camera. For comparison, the iPhone XR only had one rear camera. The dual rear camera here features dual 12MP sensors, one which is a standard lens and the other an ultra-wide-angle lens.
The front-facing camera also gets upgraded. We have two cameras at the front, the first one is a 12MP sensor with the wide-angle ability and can shot “Slofies” (slow-motion selfies). While the second one is a TOF (Time-Of-Frame) 3D camera.
The iPhone 11 packs a 3110 mAh battery capacity and supports 18W fast charging, and Qi-wireless charging. Though, out of the box, there is no fast charging charger for this device. Guess you have to purchase it separately.
Apple is claiming the iPhone 11 features one hour more battery life than the iPhone XR. For comparison, the XR packs a 2942 mAh battery capacity.
Apple iPhone 11 Complete Specs
• Announced: September 2019
• Status: Expected Sept. 2019
• Dimension: 150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm
• Weight: 194 grams
• Build: Front/back glass with aluminium frame (7000 series)
• SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) for China
• Screen Display: IPS LCD
• Screen Size: 6.1-inch
• Resolution: 828 x 1792 pixels (326 PPI density)
• Aspect Ratio: 19.5:9
• Display Protection: Scratch-resistant glass with oleophobic coating
• Notch: Yes
• Touchscreen: Yes, up to 10 fingers
• Operating System: iOS 13
• Chipset: A13 Bionic
• CPU: –
• GPU: –
• RAM: 4GB
• Built-in Storage Capacity: 64/128/256GB
• Card Slot: No
• Camera Type: Dual camera
• Camera Sensor: 12MP + 12MP
• Camera Features: HDR (photo/panorama), OIS, PDAF
• Video Resolution: [email protected]/30/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
• LED Flash: Quad-LED dual-tone flash,
• Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
• USB: 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
• Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot
• FM Radio: No
• GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
• NFC: Yes
• Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
• 4G Network Bands: LTE (unspecified)
• 3G Network Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
• 2G Network Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
• Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
• EDGE: Yes
• GPRS: Yes
• Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
• Speaker Location: –
• Sound Enhancement Features: Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic and Dolby Atmos sound
• Audio Jack Type: No
• Battery Capacity: Non-removable Li-ion 3110 mAh
• Wireless Charging: Yes
• Fast Charging: 18W fast charging
Colour Options: Black, Green, Yellow, Purple, Red, White
Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, Siri natural language commands and dictation
iPhone 11 Price in Nigeria and Availability
The iPhone 11 will go on sale from September 20 with pre-order starting 7 days earlier, September 13. The 64GB model starts at $699, that is about N319,00 Naira in Nigeria while the 128GB and 256GB models will be a lot expensive.