Infinix S5 (X652) Specifications and Price
Infinix S5 is the latest smartphone in the Infinix S- lineup. It comes as a successor to the Infinix Hot S4 with some improvements over its predecessor.
Although the device isn’t officially out yet, these are what we’ve gathered.
The Infinix Hot S5 has a 6.66-inch IPS LCD display with a punch-hole. A single-camera setup at the front and four at the back with a Quad-LED flash. It also has a Mediatek Helio P22 SoC with 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of expandable storage.
Let’s see what else the Infinix Hot S5 has.
Infinix S5 Key Specs
- 6.6-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1600 pixels
- Android 9 Pie, 4GB/6GB Of RAM
- Mediatek Helio P22, Quad-core 2.0GHz
- 64GB/128GB built-in storage
- A quad rear camera and Single selfie camera.
- 4000mAh non-removable battery
Infinix S5 Design And Display
Infinix Hot S5 has a similar design like its predecessor the S4. It comes with a polycarbonate back and sides with a glass front. Display-wise, there is a 6.6-inch HD+ IPS LCD display with a punch-hole camera at the top left side.
Judging from this design, the Infinix S5 is the first Infinix device to spot a punch-hole display
The back of the device is packed with a dual-camera setup, an LED flash and a fingerprint sensor for biometric unlock. It has a dual SIM card slot with a dedicated microSD card slot for storage expansion.
Colour options haven’t been made official yet but we should be looking at the same colour options as its predecessor.
The Inifnix S5 features a quad rear camera consisting of a 16-megapixel (f/1.8) + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel primary camera. At the front, you get a 32MP selfie snapper which is housed by the tiny punch hole cut-out.
Hardware and Software
The Infinix S5 comes with a Mediatek Helio P22 chipset. This chipset has an octa-core processor clocked at 2.0GHz paired with a PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
It also has 4GB/6GB of RAM for multitasking through apps and 64GB/128GB of storage for files. There might be other configurations coming later but this is the only one we know of at the point.
You get more storage space through the dedicated microSD slot which can accommodate up to 128GB of additional storage. It runs Android 9.0 out of the box with Infinix’s XOS UI
Battery and Connectivity
As for the battery coming with the Infinix Hot S5, we are looking at a 4,000mAh battery. No word on fast charging support. Other features to look out for includes 4G LTE connectivity which is kinda a norm at this point, Bluetooth, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, GPS, a 3.5mm jack and a microUSB port for charging and file transfer.
Infinix S5 Price in Nigeria and Availability
The official pricing for the Infinix S5 in Nigeria has been released. The Infinix S5 costs ₦53,500 for the 4GB/64GB configuration while the version with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage costs ₦62,500 in Nigeria.
Infinix S5 Full Specifications
- Model: Infinix S5
- Brand: Infinix
- Status: Availability
- Dimension: 164 x 76 x 7.9 mm
- Material: Front glass, plastic back
- Weight: 178
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.66-inch
- Screen Resolution: 19:9, 720 x 1600 pixels, 320ppi
- Multi-touch: Yes
Software and performance
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie, XOS
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P22, Octa-core 2.0GHz
- RAM: 4GB RAM/6GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB/128GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 128GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear camera: Quad camera, 16MP+ 8MP +2MP +2MP
- Front camera: 32MP
- Camera Features: Autofocus, Bokeh, AI Stickers, HDR
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, direct, hotspot
- Network 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G: 2100 MHz
- 4G: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB: Yes, microUSB
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio Jack: No
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (rear-mounted)
- NFC: No
- GPS: Yes
- Sensors: Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
- Capacity: – 4000mAh Non-removable
- Type: Li-Po
- Fast Charging: N/A
- OTG Support: Yes