Will you like to edit Pdf files on your Android devices, here we list out the Best PDF Editor Apps For Android. PDF is a popular file format and most of the editing of this file is mostly done on a computer or laptop but you can actually edit your PDF files on your Android device. Yes, you heard me right. You can do most, if not all of your editing of PDF files on your Android but to some, it might be kind of challenge as you have to work with the small screen of most Android devices. However, if you can overlook the size of the screen or you have an Android tablet then you’ll be pleased to know that there are a lot of apps available in the Google Play store that you can use to edit your PDF files on your Android device.
We’ve gone through a whole lot and came up with this list of the 5 very best PDF editor you can choose from.
Best PDF Editor Apps For Android
WPS Office – PDF
WPS Office is by far my favourite when it comes to editing PDF files. It is not only a PDF Editor but also a PDF Converter and PDF Reader. It doesn’t end there, it also integrates all office word processor functions which includes Word, PDF, Presentation, Spreadsheet, Memo and Docs Scanner in one application, and is fully compatible with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Doc and Adobe PDF format.
Features of WPS Office – PDF
- Lots of new Presentation layouts, animation and transition effects.
- Make presentations using WIFI, NFC, DLNA and Miracast.
- Touch controlled laser pointer, Ink feature lets you draw on slides while in presentation mode.
- Convert all office documents ( word, text, Excel, PowerPoint, doc ) to PDFs.
- Scan paper docs to PDFs/images using a mobile camera.
WPS Office still has a ton of features with more being added with each update. If you edit a lot of documents and PDFs then you definitely need this app on your Android device as it has all the features you could possibly want in a PDF Editor App. The app is also free to download on the Google Play with over 100Million+ Downloads and an impressive 4.5 rating. WPS is your go to all in one Office Suite.
Adobe Fill & Sign
Adobe Fill & Sign lets you Fill and Sign any form you might have and is no doubt one of the Best PDF Editor Apps For Android. It does this by allowing users to scan the form paper which transforms that to a real form in the app. You can now fill the form by typing with your keyboard and Sign if the form requires your signature using a stylus (Pen) or just use your finger. After you’re done doing that, you can then send the form via email or save it in the app. You can also use the app to organise all your forms in one place. The UI of the app is simple, clean and minimalist which makes using it a breeze. Even as a new User, it’s pretty easy to grasp.
Xodo PDF Reader and Editor
Think of Xodo PDF Reader and Editor as a more improved Adobe Fill & Sign. Xodo PDF Reader and Editor also has the ability to scan forms and edit them but it also goes beyond that with tons and tons of features. The is so good it has an impressive 4.7 rating on the Google Play Store. If you need a powerful PDF Editor that does more than just Edit then Xodo PDF Reader and Editor is for you.
Features of Xodo PDF Reader and Editor
- Fastest PDF viewing engine and smooth navigation.
- Write directly on a PDF with the ability to highlight, underline text, and more.
- Open MS Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files for reading and annotating, and save as PDF.
- Easily Fill PDF forms and sign documents.
- Take notes on blank PDFs.
- Powerful file organizer
- Complete PDF support and compatible with Adobe Acrobat® and other PDF viewers supporting standard PDF annotations
- Optimized for tablets and phones, Xodo is full-featured and a pleasure to use.
- Automatically Syncs with Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive.
- Rename, copy, move, or delete docs and folders with Xodo’s built-in file manager and many more.
That is pretty it guys, the Best PDF Editor Apps For Android. There are also other PDF editors on the Google Play Store but none of the terms come close to these in terms of features and usability, especially Number 1 and 3. Everything you will ever need in a PDF editor is available in both number 1 and 2. Which will you be using? Let us know in the comment section down below.