This post is recommended to all Sterling Bank account holders. Here, we’ll be sharing how to buy data from Sterling Bank using USSD code.
Sterling USSD banking is a service that allows all of its account holders to carry out basic banking transactions on their mobile phone without the need of an internet connection. The amount value of the transaction is then deducted from the Sterling Bank account.
The platform provides banking services such as funds transfer, airtime recharge, bill payments and more. Registration is completely self-service i.e. you can register all by yourself without needing any assistance. Dial *822# today to register.
How to Use Sterling Bank USSD Code to Buy Data
You won’t be able to buy data directly from Sterling USSD banking, but you can buy airtime which will be traded for data.
- If you’re buying airtime for a phone number linked to your Sterling bank account, dial *822*Amount# i.e. *822*2500#
- Whereas, if the phone number is not linked to your Sterling account, you’ll need to dial *822*Amount*Phone Number# i.e. *822*2500*08078795659#
- Go to your network provider (9mobile, MTN, GLO, Airtel) to procure the data.
Sterling Bank airtime top-up transaction takes less than 20 seconds, so the whole process shouldn’t be up to a minute. The daily top-up limit on Sterling Bank is N20,000.
Features of Sterling Bank USSD Banking
- The service is available to Airtel, Glo, MTN, and 9mobile subscribers.
- The service is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Purchase airtime, pay bills, make transfers to any commercial bank account in the country.
- Create/Reset PIN
- Daily transaction limit of N20,000, which can be increased to N100,000 via debit card. An additional PIN will be required to transact above N20,000.
Sterling USSD banking is easy, fast, and very convenient to use. This service is reliable, secure, and provides a seamless banking experience to all its customers. Let us know what you think about this how to buy data from Sterling Bank using USSD code post in the comment section.