I wrote extensively how you can send money from one bank in Nigeria to another, How you can send money from Firstbank to another bank, How you can send money from Union bank to another bank, send money from Sterling bank to another bank, Zenith Bank Transfer codes, Keystone bank transfer codes, all banks USSD money transfer codes were also covered, now in this post, I will be showing you how to check Access bank account balance on mobile phone
The use of USSD code to check Access bank account balance on mobile phones has really made mobile banking easier and many banks now have mobile banking apps that even make internet banking less stressful. This means you don’t have to queue at the ATM points to check your bank account balance, you can now do the same at the comfort of your mobile phone.
USSD Code to Check Access Bank Account Balance on Mobile Phone
For Access customer, to check your account balance, simply dial *901*5#, then enter the last 4 digits of your BVN PIN to see your account balance.
The second way can check Access Bank balance is via SMS. Compose an SMS in this format – BAL(Space)Account Number, g. BAL 4892018453. Send to 08160000612. You will get an instant message displaying your account balance. NB: You will be charged N5 for one transaction.
Explained Above is how you can check your Access Bank Account balance on a mobile phone.
Read More on Bank Money Transfer USSD Service
- How To Transfer Money With Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How to link your account to PaywithCapture if you an Access Bank user
- All Bank USSD Codes to Check Your Account Balance on Phone
- How To Transfer Money from Zenith Bank To Any Banks on Mobile Phone
- How To Transfer Money With Keystone Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How To Use PaywithCapture to Pay for Good and Services
- How To Transfer Money from Unity Bank To Other Banks on Your Phone
- How To Transfer Money from Union Bank To Other Banks on Your Phone