Are you searching for how to delete all your TikTok posts? Then, you have come to the right place. It doesn’t hurt to start afresh or get off social media. In fact, it is advisable from a mental health perspective to stay off social media once a while. TikTok is one of the leading social media platforms today with over 100 million monthly active users. Every day, millions of challenges are being posted on the platform. Whatever reason you have for wanting to delete all your TikTok posts, we are happy to guide you through it.
How To Delete All Your Tik Tok Posts
The good thing here is that it is actually very simple to delete videos on TikTok. While the bad is that you can’t bulk delete all your TikTok posts/videos. So imagine if you’ve let’s say 500 posts on your account. You’ll need to delete them individually which will turn out to be a chore. Anyways, below is how to delete all your TikTok posts;
- Open TikTok app on your smartphone.
- Select ‘Account.’
- Select “TikTok Gallery” and scroll to the video or post you want to delete.
- Select the three-dotted menu icon on the post and tap on “Delete” option. If you’re using an iOS device, it is an ‘arrow’ icon.
You’ll need to repeat this step for every post/video you want to delete. Note that once you delete any post on TikTok, you can not retrieve them ever again.
How to Delete your TikTok Account
After deleting all your TikTok posts, you may wish to delete your account next. Also, if there are too many TikTok posts in your account to delete and you don’t have the time to sit down and get it done, deleting your TikTok account is a quicker way to get rid of all your posts. To do this, follow the steps below;
- Open the TikTok app.
- Select ‘Account.’
- From the top right side of your screen, select the three-dotted menu icon.
- Select the three-dot menu icon in the top right of the screen.
- Now select “Privacy and Settings”, followed by “Manage My Account”.
- Select ‘Phone Number’ and add your phone number.
- A four-digit code will be sent to you via SMS. Enter the code in the TikTok app.
- Select “Thinking about removing your account?”
- Another code will be sent via SMS to your phone number.
- Enter the code and click on ‘Continue’ to confirm your account deletion.
Whatever may be the reason for deleting your TiKToK posts or account, you can follow the simple guide above to do so. Let me know if you encounter any issue while trying to delete your TiKTok account.