In this article, I will be writing about everything you need to know about the Diamond bank mobile app, its uses in mobile banking, tracking of transactions, payment of utility bills, sending of money from diamond bank to other banks, how to download on your mobile phone as well as the installation procedures.
Diamond Bank mobile app is a robust internet banking platform that offers lots of online transactions. There’s literally no limit to what you can do on the Diamond Bank mobile app. With the app, your online banking just got easier, faster and swift.
Are you a Diamond Bank account holder and want to know how to operate the mobile app?
Then this article is for you, I will be showing you how to use the internet banking platform. The Bank subsequently upgrades the mobile app to increase the ease of banking. Create a lasting good impression and customer relationships through the customer experience on the app.
What can I do with the Diamond Bank mobile app?
There are many things you can do with the Diamond Bank app. These include ability to,
- Easily buy airtime from any network provider within seconds.
- You can check your account balance anytime.
- You can transfer money to any account in any Nigerian bank or Abroad.
- Pay for utility bills on the registered billers on the app
- Easily book local and international flight tickets
- Use Self Service
You can now carry out a lot of self-service activities on your own. Such as:
• View your BVN – You can view the BVN linked to your Diamond Account
• Link your BVN to other accounts – You can link you’re your already obtained BVN to your Diamond Accounts
• Obtain receipts for Funds Transfer – You can select a transaction (Either Inter or Intra Bank) and request for the receipt. It will be sent to your registered email address.
- Touch ID for iOS devices
- Debit Card Registration
- Self-Registration on a New Device
- Account statement request
- Internet Data Subscription
- Cheque services (Stop Cheque, confirm Cheque and New Cheque request)
- Switch on/Off Debit cards
- Credit card repayments
- Events and Movie Tickets Purchase (Movie preview also available)
- Konga Wallet Top-up
These and so much more can be done with the Diamond Bank mobile app. Can’t wait to get started?
The first thing you need to do is to download the Diamond Bank mobile.
Where can I download the Diamond Bank Mobile App?
The Diamond mobile app is available on both Google play store and the Apple App store. Below is how to download from these stores.
- First, you need to go to the App store on your smartphone to download the app. The app is available for download on Google Play store here.
- You can as well download on Apple Store if you are using an iOS device or get it from the Windows Store here
- After downloading the app, you need to launch it and register.
How Can I register on the Diamond Bank mobile app?
It is quite easy to register on the Diamond Bank app. Once you open the app for the first time, you would be asked to input your Diamond User ID or your 16 digit Diamond Debit Card Number. Follow the steps below.
- Input your account number and click submit.
- A registration code would immediately be sent to your phone number via SMS, including your User ID. Stand by the mobile app and go and copy the registration code.
- Input the registration code and click submit.
- choose a password that would be used to access the account.
- choose a four-digit pin for confirming any transaction and click submit.
To log in, you have to input your User ID and password or alternatively you can use your smartphone fingerprint scanner.
Top Related Posts
How do I recover my password for my Diamond Bank mobile app?
To recover your diamond bank mobile app password, Just go to diamondbankonline
- Click On “Request Or Forgot Password”
- Fill the form and select “Send New Password”
Viola! Your new password would be sent to you immediately via SMS. You can now log in and explore your internet banking options with the app. Happy online banking!