Doogee Mix 2 is the predecessor to the bezel-less Doogee Mix. Although the Mix 2 has a similar design with the first Doogee Mix, the latter offers a bigger display, larger battery capacity and dual rear and front cameras.
It comes in Blue and Jet-black colours. Covered with glass and against steel metal and weighing just 199.5 grams with a dimension of 144.3 mm x 76.3 mm x 8.2 mm. The curvy touch smartphone features the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 to offer protection against cracks or scratches.
This smartphone has very little bezels, especially on the sides. With two different material of metal and glass seamlessly joined to make the Mix 2 a unique device. Trust me, its double-sided Glass feels like a piece of art to hold.
The device sports a 5.99-inch FHD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. Its high screen resolution of 1,080 x 2,160 pixels with a pixel per inch density of 403.16, makes images and videos come to life. It offers over 10% wider viewing area thanks to its 79.4% Screen to Body Ratio. It features a 6GB of RAM and a 16nm processor makes the MIX 2 a powerfully fast device to do everything you want at the same time. Its 128GB storage is expandable to 256GB of course, so you don’t need to delete any of your valuable photos, apps or videos at any time.
in the performance side of things, it houses a 2.6GHz Octa-core, Mediatek Helio P25 chipset and an ARM Cortex-A53 CPU frequency. It comes with a fully upgraded and customized Android 7.1, which offers more speed and split-screen experience.
In the camera side of things, this phone is blessed with dual 16MP+13MP cameras in the rear that guarantee a great photographic experience and help you capture all the precious moments. You can easily wake up your Mix 2 with just a glimpse of your face, thanks to its 3D facial recognition. So practically your face is the fastest and safest tool to unlock the Mix 2.
Similarly, It houses a dual selfie camera in the front, one for individual selfies, the other for group selfies. Take a selfie on Beauty 2.0 with the advanced 8MP selfie camera, or capture the happy moments of all your family and friends with the other 8MP thanks to its 130° wide-angle camera.
In the battery department, it is powered by a Non-removable 4060mAh polymer Li-ion battery which can last longer for you. The Mix 2 is not only bigger in screen size to the Mix, but also bigger in battery volume. It can power up the full display for a whole day.
Doogee Mix 2 Specs
- Announced: 14 September 2017
- Status: Unavailable. Until 02 November 2017
NETWORK & CONNECTIVITY
- Network Technology: GSM / UMTS, WCDMA / FDD-LTE, TD-LTE
- 3G Support: Yes
- 4G Support: Yes
- GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100MHz
- LTE : 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 MHz
- LTE-Band: 1900 MHz (Band 39), 2300 MHz (Band 40), 2500 MHz (Band 41), 2600 MHz (Band 38), 700 MHz (Band 28)
- Number of SIM Card: Two
- Dual SIM Support: Yes with Hybrid Dual SIM support
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Dual Band
- Bluetooth 4.2
DESIGN & DISPLAY
- Dimensions: 144.3 mm x 76.3 mm x 8.2 mm
- Colour: Blue, Jet-Black
- Weight: 199.5g
- Type: IPS, LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 5.99-inch FHD
- Resolution: 2160 x 1080 Pixels
- Pixel Density: 403.16 Pixel Per Inch
SOFTWARE & Storage
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P25 MT6757T, 64-bit Processor
- CPU: Octa-Core (4 x 2.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A53+ 4 x 1.4GHz ARM Cortex-A53)
- GPU: ARM Mali-T880 MP2, 900Hz, 4-Cores
- Card slot: microSD, up to 256GB
- Internal: 128GB, 6GB RAM
- Rear: Dual Rear (16MP + 13MP)
- Front: Dual Front (5MP + 5MP)
- Flash: Yes with dual LED Flash
- Capacity: 4060 mAh Battery (Non-Removable)
- Standby Time: Up to 374 Hours
- Talktime: Up to 18.4 Hours
- Fast Charging: Yes
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Doogee Mix 2 available for pre-order for just $219, that’s about N80,000 – N105,000.