Doogee N10 is the latest budget smartphone from the Chinese smartphone maker with a starting price of about $89.
This device has a 5.84-inch display, a Unisoc SC9863A SoC with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable internal storage, a dual rear camera setup and a 3,350mAh battery with support for fast charging. Let’s find out more.
Doogee N10 Key Specs
- 5.84-inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2280 pixels
- Android 9.0 Pie, 3GB Of RAM
- Unisoc SC9863A, Octa-core 1.6GHz
- 32GB built-in storage
- 16MP + 13MP camera and 16MP selfie camera.
- 3,350mAh non-removable battery
Doogee N10 Design And Display
Doogee N10 has a 5.84-inch IPS LCD display with a rather old bathtub notch up top housing the selfie camera, speaker grill and some other sensors. As for the display, it is a FHD+ IPS LCD panel with a 432ppi and a 2.5D curved glass on top. There is also a visible chin at below.
Turning over to the back of the device reveals the dual rear cameras, a dual-LED flash and a fingerprint sensor. Meanwhile, the back itself is made of plastic with a metal frame. Colour options available for this device are Obsidian Black and Phantom Purple. The phantom purple also kinda fades into black halfway.
Doogee N10 weighs 180grams and measures 8.9mm in thickness. It also has a Hybrid dual SIM card slot which means you can use either two SIM cards or one SIM card and one microSD card for additional storage.
Doogee N10 is packing a total of 3 cameras; two at the back and one at the front. The ones at the back include a 16MP main camera with an f/2.0 aperture alongside a 13MP secondary camera. It features an LED flash for low light shots and can shoot 1080p videos at 30fps.
The selfie camera is also equipped with a single 16MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture. It can be used for face unlock which this device supports and comes with other face enhancing features like in order to make those selfies pop.
Hardware and Software
Inside the Doogee N10 a Unisoc SC9863A SoC; A 28nm chipset with an octa-core processor clocked at 1.6GHz and a PowerVR GE8322 GPU. It has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128GB via the second SIM card slot that doubles as a microSD card slot.
Doogee also N10 runs Android 9.0 Pie out of the box with no Skin slapped on top so you get the full stock android experience.
Battery and Connectivity
Doogee N10 has a 3,350mAh battery on the inside which supports 10W fast battery so charging shouldn’t be an issue. No word on how long the battery is gonna last though but given the capacity, it should be able to get you through the day.
Doogee N10 also has 4G LTE connectivity, Bluetooth, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, GPS, a 3.5mm jack and a microUSB port. No NFC here.
Doogee N10 Price and Availability
Doogee N10 cost $89 which is for the only variant available of 3GB/32GB. It also available and you can buy one right now on their website and/or on other various online shopping stores
Doogee N10 Full Specifications
- Dimension: 151.4 x 73.8 x 8.9 mm
- Material: Plastic back, Metal frame
- Weight: 180grams
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: LTPS IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 5.84-inch
- Screen Resolution: 19:9, 1080 x 2280 pixels, 432ppi
- Multi-touch: Yes
Software and performance
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Chipset: Unisoc SC9863A, Octa-core 1.6GHz
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 128GB (Uses SIM 2 slot)
- Rear Camera: 16MP + 13MP – dual-LED flash, Panorama, HDR
- Front camera: 8MP – FaceID
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, direct, hotspot
- Network 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G: 2100 MHz
- 4G: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB: Yes, microUSB
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio Jack: Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (rear-mounted)
- NFC: No
- GPS: Yes
- Sensors: Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
- Capacity: 3,350mAh Non-removable
- Type: Li-Po
- Fast Charging: Yes, 10W
- OTG Support: Yes
Price and Availability
Recommended Retail Price: $89