Doogee N20 is the sequel to the N10 which was launched in March 2019. Phones these days aren’t lasting up to a year before getting a successor.
Anyways, let’s check out what the Doogee N20 has in stock for us. And if it comes with upgraded features to his predecessor.
Doogee N20 Key Specs
- 1 Doogee N20 Key Specs
- 2 Design
- 3 Display
- 4 Camera
- 5 Hardware and Software
- 6 Battery
- 6.3″ FHD+ Waterdrop Display
- Triple Cameras (16MP+8MP+8MP)
- 4GB/64GB memory
- MediaTek Helio P23
- Stock Android 9.0
- 4350 mAh battery
- 10W Fast Charging
The N20 features a plastic unibody with the base frame forged from robust aluminium alloy. This combination gives you durability and silk-like touch. At the back of the Doogee N20 is a fingerprint scanner which is super fast according to the company. They claim it takes 0.1 seconds to unlock.
The camera module is aligned in a vertical position at the top left and underneath it is the LED flash. The device comes in three body colours options; Obsidian Black, Phantom Purple and Blue.
The Doogee N20 comes with an impressive display setup. The display measures 6.3-inch with 92.7% screen-to-body ratio. There is a waterdrop notch for the selfie camera. The display technology is LTPS panel and features 1080 x 2280 pixels resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio.
As a budget-friendly device, the camera specs on the Doogee N20 is great. It comes with a triple rear camera module consisting of a 16MP main sensor, an 8MP 130° wide-angle sensor and an 8MP depth sensor.
The main sensor comes with AI portrait. And just below the camera module, we have a bright LED flashlight. The front camera is equipped with a massive 16MP high-resolution shooter. It comes with Doogee’s all-new AI FaceShaping Technology responsible for enhancing facial features while retaining your natural style. Selfies will come out clear and beautiful.
Hardware and Software
Under the hood of the N20 is a MediaTek Helio P23 chipset with Octa-core processor clocking at 2.0 GHz. According to Doogee, it promises 30% less power consumption, 50% more efficient cooling and 200% faster in performance compared to the Doogee N10. The chipset is paired with a 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. There is room for additional storage of up to 128GB. The device runs on a pure stock version of the Android 9 Pie operating system.
According to Doogee, the N20 guarantees 40% increase in battery life compared to the N10. The N20 comes with a 4350 mAh battery and supports 10W fast charging. The battery can last up to 13 hours when gaming and 19 hours when surfing the web.
Price and Availability
The Doogee N20 is available on Doogee Mall, AliExpress and Banggood online stores. Doogee Mall is currently running a promo sale where you can get the device for just $99.99 if you pre-order now.
Doogee N20 Complete Specs
- Announced: October 2019
- Status: October 2019
- Dimension: 158.96 x 77.1 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Build: Front glass, plastic unibody
- SIM: Dual SIM Card Dual Standby (1 Nano-SIM + 1 Nano-SIM or 1 Nano-SIM+ 1 TF Card)
- Screen Display: LTPS Touchscreen
- Screen Size: 6.3-inch
- Resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels
- Aspect Ratio: 19:9
- Display Protection: Glass
- Notch: waterdrop
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P23
- CPU: Octa-Core (4xCortex-A53 up to 2.0GHz & 4xCortex-A53 up to 1.5GHz)
- GPU: Mali-G71-MP2
- RAM: 4GB
- Built-in Storage Capacity: 64GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 128GB
- Camera Type: Triple
- Camera Sensor: 16MP + 8MP + 8MP
- Camera Features: OIS, 130° wide-angle
- Video Resolution: 1080P
- LED Flash: Yes
- Camera Type: Single
- Camera Sensor(s): 16MP
- Camera Features: 80° wide-angle
- Video Resolution: 1080P
- LED Flash: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB: microUSB
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Technology: GSM / WCDMA / LTE
- 4G Network Bands: FDD-TLE: B1(2100)/B3(1800)/B7(2600)/B8(900)/B20(800)
- 3G Network Bands: B1(2100)/B8(900)
- 2G Network Bands: B2(1900)/B3(1800)/B5(850)/B8(900)
- EDGE: Yes
- GPRS: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Speaker Location: Bottom
- Sound Enhancement Features: Yes
- Audio Jack Type: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery Capacity: 4350 mAh battery
- Wireless Charging: No
- Fast Charging: 10W fast charging
- Colour Options: Obsidian Black, Phantom Purple, Blue.
- Sensors: Fingerprint reader (rear-mounted), G-sensor, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Senor