Are you searching for how to download Instagram photos on your phone and PC? We are sure by now, you must have come across a photo or image on Instagram that you wish to have on your phone or PC. This post will help you realize that wish starting from today.
How to Download Instagram Photos on Phone and PC
There are two methods we’ll be discussing today that will allow you to download Instagram photos. One method works for both smartphones and PC, while the other works for only Android.
Download using KeepPost for Smartphone
- Open Instagram on your device and go to the photo you want to download.
- Above the photo, you’ll see three vertical dots by your right-hand side, tap on them. This will trigger a menu list.
- From the menu list, select the “Copy Link” option. This will copy the photo’s URL link to your clipboard.
- On your web browser, go to www.keeppost.com
- Paste the URL link in the box provided. And click on the “Download” button underneath. Then “download image”.
- That’s it, the photo will appear on your phone’s internal memory or SD card depending on your browser’s download route.
Download using KeepPost for PC
- On your browser, go to the official website of Instagram and sign in if necessary.
- Now locate the photo you want to download. Above the photo on your right-hand side is a three horizontal dotted icon, click on it, this will bring up a few options.
- From the options, select the “Go to post” option and copy the URL of the photos.
- Now go to www.keeppost.com and paste the copied URL in the box provided. Click on “download” and then “download image”. And that’s all, the photo should be available on your PC.
Download using FastSave for Android
The next method is for Android users as it requires you to download an app from the Google play store called FastSave
To download Instagram photos using FastSave, follow the steps below
• Download “FastSave” from the Google Play Store.
• Open the FastSave app, turn on the “FastSave Service” feature, and click on “Open Instagram.”
• Above the image you want to download is a three vertical dotted icon, click on it.
• Then choose the “Copy Link” option to download the photo to your device. You should be able to see photos in your phone’s gallery.