The EaseUS MobiMover free software is a must-have if you use PC and iOS devices and love syncing between these devices. Although iCloud offers some backup solutions for iOS devices, the MobiMover comes with a lot of features the iCloud could only dream of. If you’re into Android devices and PC as well, you will want to backup, sync and transfer data between these devices, this software comes in handy as well.
The MobiMover software from EaseUS prides itself as the first 100% free iPhone data transfer software that syncs files between iOS devices, PC and Android. Other data syncing software aren’t free, and they tend to charge from $50 to $100. Before we go any further, you need to find out what this MobiMover is all about, what it tends to offer and how to use it.
What is EaseUS MobiMover?
EaseUS MobiMover is a free backup and syncing software that lets you backup, share data and sync between iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad. You can also sync your PC files to iPhone and iPad, even the new iPhone 8 and 8 Plus are fully supported. That’s not all, you can easily move your data and files, like music and contacts from an old iPhone to a new one.
With the software, you can easily backup all the data on your iPhone and iPad to any PC you are using for free. When you get a new iPhone and iPad, you can easily transfer all the files from your PC to the smartphones as well. You’ll also be able to do lots of things on your iPhone and iPad that you can’t do before. All these can be done for free using this software, which is really amazing.
What files are supported by EaseUS MobiMover?
This software literally supports all the major files you would like to sync and send. Starting from audios like music, voice memo, ringtones, audiobooks and your favourite playlist. You don’t have to lose any of your favourite music you already bought on the iTunes store. Images are not left out, from your camera roll, photo library and photo stream, easily sync your favourite photographs with the software.
The internal storage space on our devices isn’t there for decoration, of course, it houses favourite videos like movies, series, TV shows, music videos, home videos and photo collage videos. All these can be sent to your PC and other devices hassle-free, or you could sync them all together. Let’s not forget our contacts, messages, notes, e-books and voice mail can be synced as well. Even your Safari Bookmark and History aren’t left out with this software.
System requirements for the EaseUS MobiMover
The MobiMover software supports all the latest operating system on PC and Mac. You PC must be running on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. While your Mac must macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 and 10.11.
Which smartphone supports EaseUS MobiMover?
The software supports all major iPhone and iPad at the moment, starting from iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus and the X. While for the iPad, it supports iPad 2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2 and Pro.
EaseUS MobiMover One-click Data Transfer
The software is known for its one-click data transfer from PC to the iOS devices listed above. You can export photos, videos, contacts, music, notes and Safari bookmarks from any PC running on the above operating system to iPhone/iPad. You can also use its one-click feature to transfer files from an old iPhone or iPad to a new one. The one-click feature also comes in handy when you want to send files from your iPhone or iPad to PC or Mac.
How to use EaseUS MobiMover?
The software is known globally as the first completely free iOS data transfer software to PC. It also has an achievement as the fastest way to transfer files from PC to any iOS devices. See how to do it below;
How to Transfer Files from PC to iOS on EaseUS MobiMover.
To transfer files from your computer to any iOS device, you need to download the software below depending on the computer you’re using.
Download for Windows here
Download for Max here
- After downloading the software, you need to launch it.
- Connect the PC to the iOS device through the USB slot.
- You should see a “Transfer to device” icon once you launch the software, click on it.
- Then select how you wish to send the data, either through folder or files.
- You can select a particular file to send or easily select a whole folder. You, you can send more than a file at once.
- Make sure you’ve selected the files or folder you want to send, then click on the “Transfer” icon below.
- That’s it, all the files and data will be transferred quickly. You’ll see an iPhone device pop up with the percentage of the files being transferred with a warning that reads; “Please don’t disconnect device while transferring”.
How to Transfer Files from iOS to iOS on EaseUS MobiMover
Transfering files from your one iOS device to another can be done as well. You just need to connect your iOS devices to the computer you downloaded the software on.
- After connecting your iOS devices to the computer via USB (this means your computer must have at least two USB ports), click “Transfer to other devices” icon.
- Select the data and files you want to send (You’re advised to turn off the iCloud before proceeding further).
- Choose the device that will be sending and the one that will be receiving, then click on “Transfer” to start.
- That’s it, all the files would be sent smoothly within minutes, depending on how many files you’re sending.
How to Transfer Files from iOS to PC on EaseUS MobiMover
You can easily send files and data from your iPhone and iPad to any Windows running PC using this software for free. Just follow the steps below.
- Launch the software on your PC and connect the iOS device via USB.
- Click on the “Transfer to Computer”, which is the last option before custom.
- The software will read all the files on your iPhone or iPad and display them for you. You can select the files or folders you want to transfer to the computer.
- Select the “…” to choose where you want the incoming files to appear.
- Then click on the “Transfer” icon to start, the percentage should start loading.
How to manage iOS Data with Custom on EaseUS MobiMover
You can manage your iOS files and data using the MobiMover software as well. Add, delete, edit and transfer your data and files with ease by following the steps below.
- Click on the “Custom” icon (make sure you turn off iCloud before doing this).
- All the files and data on the iOS device will pop up on the left side of the computer screen.
- Click on a particular file to highlight its details.
- You can now delete, edit or transfer the file, you can also mark all to delete, edit o transfer them once (Note: Once you delete the files, they disappear from your iOS device.
This software is perfect if you want to enjoy fast and seamless data transfer between iOS devices and PC. The fact that it’s free is another added bonus, you can transfer up to 10 files per day and if you want to take things further, you can upgrade to the pro version that has unlimited files transfer.