Today’s post will be centered around Facebook Touch, the features of Facebook Touch uses, and how to install Facebook Touch. In case you don’t know, Facebook Touch is an extended version of the social media platform – Facebook. It is sophisticated with more features than the regular Facebook. It was created to help people who use touchscreen devices navigate easily and smoothly.
Features of Facebook Touch
Below are the key features of Facebook Touch;
- Facebook touch is an upgraded and dynamic version of the regular Facebook with a slick user interface.
- Easy access to groups and lists just like on the website.
- View as many links or profiles as you desire.
- Available on all mobile phones (Android and iOS) and desktops via Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera Mini, and Safari.
- Easy access to unlimited posts and images.
- Exquisite and entertaining chat feature.
How to Install and Use Facebook Touch
It is easy to install Facebook Touch after downloading it first. Just follow the steps we have listed below;
- You’ll need to download the Facebook Touch APK. Search for it online and download the APK file.
- After downloading the APK file on your Android device, go to your phone’s Settings >> Security >> Privacy >> Unknown Sources >> Toggle On. A pop-up message will appear on your screen warning you of the repercussions.
- Once you’re done with that, go to your Android phone file manager and locate the downloaded Facebook Touch APK.
- Click on the APK file and follow the on-screen installation instructions.
Facebook Touch login is similar to the regular Facebook. Enter your original Facebook username and password or you can create a new account altogether. Note that you’ll be required to enter your details like name, age, birthday email address e.t.c. if you’re registering a new account.