In this guide, you will learn how to pay for your online subscription such as GOTV, DSTV, PHCN using the Flashmecash platform. The platform is available via the web as well as on mobile. You can download the Flashmecash app on your mobile phone to make it easier to access.
What is FCMB Flashmecash?
Flashmecash by FCMB is a mobile payment solution for mobile phones. It gives users the avenue to not only pay for their DStv and GOtv subscription but also to buy Airtime for their self and for others. You can also use Flashmecash to transfer funds to a 3rd party or transfer to any mobile phone number.
When you transfer funds from your flashmecash account to phone number not registered for flashmecash, an account is automatically generated and money deposited to that phone number. All the person with that phone needs to do is visit the nearest FCMB branch with a passport photograph, means of identification and address verification documents to activate the account and withdraw the funds.
You should also know that a Flashmecash account is not a bank account but can be used as such. You can even request for a FlashWallet card which can be used on ATMs, POS and Web. Flashmecash is also accessible via the online website and can also be used via SMS on all mobile phone types.
Flashmecash cash users are also not required to have an FCMB bank account. Now that we know all about flashmecash cash, let’s figure out how to use it to pay for DStv and GOTv subscription.
How to Pay For DStv/GOtv Subscription Using Flashmecash
Flashmecash is an easy way to pay for your DStv and GOTv subscription as you can do that from the comfort of your home. So when next your subscription runs out you won’t have to go to the nearest MultiChoice Office to pay for your subscription, you can just do that on your mobile phone. Follow the outlined steps below to get started.
- Visit the Official Flashmecash website by clicking Here.
- You will need to create an account on the website to get started
- Once this is done
- Next, Click on the Menu list to choose the type of transaction you would like to make. Select DStv/GOTv
- You’ll be asked to provide your account details. Do that and Click on confirm when you’re done.
- On the next page, Crosscheck your details and if everything is correct, Click on Proceed.
- Upon Conformation of the payment, a reference number will be generated and shown at the top of the page. Write that down somewhere.
- Your DStv or GOTv should be up and running within the next 30mins. If it doesn’t start working within the next 30mins, you’ll then need to get in touch with the GOtv or DStv Customer care representatives and give them the reference number you wrote down to sort out the issue. If it starts working then you can let go of the reference number as you don’t need it again.
If you also get an Error Code after subscribing, Contact their customer care representative to clear the error code. Like I said earlier, asides form paying your DStv and GOTv subscription, there are a lot of other things you can do with your flashmecash wallet which you can check out on their website.
If you encounter troubles using the flash me cash service, feel free to let us know in the comment section down below so we can assist you.