Fero Royale Y2 Lite is the light version of the Fero Royale Y2 smartphone which also offers great value for money as well. The Y2 Lite packs almost the same specs with its bigger brother.
The device is already available in shopping stores as the cheaper version of the Royale Y2 smartphone. What other features do they have in common? Let’s find out.
Fero Royale Y2 Lite Key Specs
- 5.5-inch TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1280 x 720 pixels
- Android 7.0 Nougat with 1GB RAM
- Quad-core MediaTek MT6737
- 16GB built-in storage and support memory card up to 128GB
- 13MP rear camera and 13MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- 3900mAh non-removable Li-Po battery
Looks exactly like the Y2, so I’m thinking only internal changes were made. Sporting an overall metal body with beautiful dual antenna kinds. Looks different from other Fero smartphones, looking classy and sophisticated.
The rear camera and LED flash sits at the top left corner on top of the antenna line, dishing out a sleek feel. By the sides, it measures 8.4 mm in thickness and weighs 168g as well. You can also get it in the same colours as its bigger brother in Gold and Black.
So the bezel-less trend hasn’t gotten to Fero yet, as the Royale Y2 ships with lots of bezels. Sporting three navigation buttons at the bottom bezel, while the top houses the selfie camera LED flash and speaker grille.
Focusing on the screen, it has the same 5.5-inch TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen like its brother. Boasts of 1280 x 720 pixels in resolution and 282 pixels per inch density, displaying like most budget smartphones.
The system on chip is the MediaTek MT6737 with a quad-core processor and 32-bit CPU architecture. The processor boasts of a clock speed of 1.4GHz and a 28nm process technology. The ARM Mali-T720 MP2 graphics processor is in control of graphics and has a single core.
Just 1GB of RAM is available for multitasking and a memory speed of about 480 MHz. In terms of storage, it still ships with 16GB of storage space is upgradeable up to 128GB with a memory card. The Royale Y2 Lite runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with a modified user interface.
The 13MP rear camera on the device has f/2.2 aperture and captures 3K resolution images. It has a LED flash right beside it and comes with lots of features as well. For selfies, the 13MP selfie camera with f/2.4 aperture should do the trick.
The Fero Royale Y2 Lite is powered by a non-removable Li-Po 3900mAh battery with no fast charging technology.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
Fero Royale Y2 Lite is available for $69 to $89, that’s about (N20,000 – N30,000).
FULL SPECIFICATION OF Fero Royale Y2 Lite
- Announced: January 2018
- Status: Available. February 2018
- Network Technology: GSM / WCDMA / LTE
- 3G Support: Yes
- 4G Support: Yes
- Number of SIM Card: 2 (Micro)
- Dual SIM Support: Yes
DESIGN & Display
- Material Type: Metal
- Dimensions: 154 x 77.2 x 8.4 mm
- Colour: Gold, Black
- Weight: 168g
- Screen Type: TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size: 5.5-inch
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Pixel Density: 282ppi
- Screen to Body Ratio: 67%
Operating System and Storage
- Operating system: Android 7.0
- Processor: Quad-core 1.4GHz
- Chipset Type: MediaTek MT6737
- Graphics Processing Unit: ARM Mali-T720 MP2
- Memory Card slot: Yes, up to 128GB
- Internal storage: 16GB
- RAM: 1GB
- Back Camera: 13MP
- Front Camera: 13MP
- Back Flash: Yes, LED Flash
- Front Flash: Yes
- Wifi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (Rear)
- Sensors: accelerometer, proximity, ambient light, compass
- USB: type 2.0
- GPS: Yes
- 3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes
- Capacity: 3900mAh
- Type: Li-Po
- Standby Time: –
- Talktime: –
- Fast Charging: No