Every commercial bank in Nigeria today have a mobile application. These mobile banking apps allow customers to operate or run their account anywhere and anytime.
Today, we will be looking at the First Bank mobile app, one of the best commercial banks in the country.
If you’re looking for how to download First Bank Mobile App for Android and iPhone, then you’re at the right place. The First Bank Mobile App is called “First Mobile”.
What is First Mobile Platform?
First Mobile is the official mobile banking application from First Bank. The mobile app provides First Bank customers with convenient access to both financial and non-financial transactions. All First Bank account holders with either Naira MasterCard or Verve card have access to this service.
Features of First Mobile App
Below are the features you can benefit from by using the First Bank Mobile App;
- Bills payment such as electricity, cable, and water bills.
- Send and receive money including money transfer between linked accounts.
- Airtime top-up for either yourself or others.
- First Bank Branch or ATM locator
- Account overview
- Card management
How to Download First Bank Mobile App for Android and iPhone
Below is how you can download the First Bank Mobile App for Android or iPhone;
- Visit Google play store (Android users) or Apple App-store (iPhone users)
- Enter “First Mobile” in the search box
- Download and Install the app with that name tag.
How to Activate FirstMobile
After downloading the first mobile app, you can proceed to the activation process.
Below is how to activate the FirstMobile app;
- Open the FirstMobile app.
- Click on the “Register” button
- Input your MasterCard or Verve card information.
- An OTP code will be sent to the phone number linked to your account. Enter the code.
- Create a 5-digits password which will be used for login.
- Answer and memorize two security questions.
- Create a 4-digit transaction PIN. Note that this PIN is entirely different from your login password.
- Your First Bank Mobile app should be ready to go by now.
How to Transfer money with First Mobile app?
Once you have been able to set up the app and activated it, you can use to send and track transactions easily.
- To transfer money using the first mobile, launch the app on your phone
- Then enter the mPIN-a 5-digit number that you have created earlier
- click on transfer to reveal your account number and your balance
- Then click on your account number
- You will be presented with three options
A) Select FirstBank account if you are transferring to a FirstBank account
B) Select other Bank accounts if you are to transfer to other banks except for FirstBank in Nigeria
C) Select Saved Beneficiary if you are to send money to an already saved bank account on the app
After you have selected the right option above, then you will need to complete the process filling in the following information below
6. Click on Bank to reveal a list of all Nigerian banks in alphabetical order
7. Input the right account number you are to send money to and the app will authenticate this from the bank database to display the account number
8. Enter the amount you are sending
9. On the narration page, state the reason for payment
10. Put in your transfer pin and click on send
This is everything you need to know about how to download First Bank Mobile App for Android and iPhone, including the activation process. With First Mobile app, you’ll barely have to visit the bank branch.