First Bank Money Transfer Code has made transactions very easy for First Bank Account holders in Nigeria, with First Bank Transfer Code, You can transfer money from First Bank to other Banks in Nigeria on your mobile phone.
First Bank USSD Code
- 1 First Bank USSD Code
- 1.1 What is the First Bank Transfer code?
- 1.2 How to Register for First Bank Transfer Code?
- 1.3 How to Open First Bank Account
- 1.4 How Can I Transfer Money On Phone From First Bank to other banks?
- 1.5 How Can I Buy Airtime from First Bank Account?
- 1.6 How to Check First Bank Account Balance
- 1.7 How to Contact First Bank Customer Care
- 1.8 Other Frequently asked Questions
- 2 Is 894 Mobile Banking Secure?
- 3 Who can use this service?
- 4 Is this service available on all mobile networks?
A lot of people have contacted me to know how to do First Bank Transfer, how to register for First Bank transfer code and what is the First bank Transfer code.
After reading this post you will know how to transfer money from one First Bank account to another through First Bank transfer code, How to check First Bank account Balance on phone and how to recharge your phone with First Bank Mobile Money recharge code.
What is the First Bank Transfer code?
First Bank transfer is *894#, with this code you can do a whole lot of transactions and cardless banking such as checking First Bank account Balance, transfer money from a First bank to other banks in Nigeria, buy data and Airtime from First Bank e.t.c.
This service is called Firstbank Quick banking -it is a service that makes it easier for FirstBank account holders to perform cardless or mobile banking directly from their account by dialling *894# from their mobile phones.
894 Quick Banking is a convenient, fast and secure mobile banking way to perform your banking transactions (transfer money, check balance, buy airtime, pay bills and lots more) anytime and anywhere, using any type of phone without the need for internet connectivity or data.
Once you have a FirstBank account with a linked debit card, a phone number profiled for SMS alert and a mobile phone, you are just one dial away from enjoying the unbeatable 894 experience.
How to Register for First Bank Transfer Code?
To Register for First Bank Transfer code, dial *894*0# from your register mobile number. You will see list of debit card numbers linked to your account displayed, then follow the on-screen prompt to finish the registration process by;
- Selecting your preferred debit card
- Then, input the 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the selected debit card
- You will then be required to create a new 5-digit PIN . Once this is done, you have successfully obtained your Firstbank transfer PIN and you can now do money transfer via your first Bank account on your phone without ATM.
How to Open First Bank Account
To open an account with First Bank without visiting any First Bank office, dial *894*0# from your mobile phone.
How Can I Transfer Money On Phone From First Bank to other banks?
You can transfer money from your First bank account to other banks in Nigerian by dialling *894# from your First Bank registered number.
For example, if you want to send N50,000 to another bank, you will dial *894*Amount*Account Number# e.g *894*50000*1234567890#.
Then, select the beneficiary bank
- Confirm the amount you want to send
- Enter the Beneficiary name and finally Enter your 5-digit PIN to complete the transaction.
As a FirstBank customer, you can transfer up to ₦100,000 per day and recharge airtime up to ₦10,000 per day from your phone.
How Can I Buy Airtime from First Bank Account?
To recharge your phone with airtime from your First Bank account, dial *894*Amount# and if you want to recharge others, you will dial *894*Amount*Phone Number#. For example, dial *894*500*080XXXXX123#.
How to Check First Bank Account Balance
To check your First Bank account balance with having to visit the bank office or using ATM, simply dial *894*00# and your First bank Account balance will display on your phone. That is all.
You can as well check First Bank mini statement, to do so simply dial *894*Account Number# from your phone.
How to Contact First Bank Customer Care
You can contact First Customer care for support or enquiries by calling 0700FIRSTCONTACT (0700-34778-2668228), or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the nearest FirstBank branch.
Other Frequently asked Questions
Is 894 Mobile Banking Secure?
894 is secure as it requires registration and PIN authentication on all your banking transactions.
Who can use this service?
All Individual account holders with phone numbers enrolled on the Bank’s SMS alert platform. Joint, corporate, and multiple signatory accounts are not eligible for this service.
Is this service available on all mobile networks?
Yes, all subscribers of Airtel, MTN, Globacom and Etisalat networks can use and enjoy the services.
More on Banks USSD Money Transfer Codes
- How To Transfer Money from Diamond Bank on your phone
- How to Transfer Money From Sterling Bank To other Banks and Recharge your Phone
- All Nigerian Banks USSD Money Transfer codes and How to use them
- How To Transfer Money With Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How to transfer money from one bank account to another in Nigeria through your Mobile Phones
- How To Transfer Money with FCMB Mobile Money transfer Code
- How to Transfer Money through UBA Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How To Transfer Money With Keystone Bank Mobile Money Transfer Cod