If you’re here then you must have heard of the freedom app somewhere or and what it is being used for. In this guide, we will be discussing all that. The freedom app is an app all mobile gamers should have installed on their Android devices.
Most Android games come with a progression system where you play or do something in the game to get rewards like coins, gems and some type of in-game currency which can be used for various things inside the game.
Most times, the rewards these games give are way too small and you’ll have to play for days, weeks or even months before getting enough rewards needed for the things one would like to do inside the game.
This is where the freedom app comes in. The freedom app helps you get all the rewards you want from various games easily without having to complete a task or wait days, weeks or months. With the freedom app, you can get all the in-game currency you need and much more.
For example, let’s say you need a certain amount of coins in a game to upgrade your equipment in order to allow you defeat a boss that has been giving you a hard time. With the freedom app, you can do that easily within a twinkle of an eye. Unfortunately, you’ll need a rooted device for this to work as it doesn’t work on non-rooted android devices. Now that we know all these, let’s to ahead and install the freedom app.
How to download Freedom Apk
Like I said earlier, the app requires root access, so your Android device has to be rooted for this app to work. Also, your device should be running Android 2.3 gingerbread or higher for this app to work. Once your phone meets the two requirements I just listed, you can then go ahead and download and install the app below.
- First things first, Download the Freedom App from Google store
- Next, Got to your settings menu, Click on Security and Toggle On the “Allow installation of apps from unknown sources”
- Once that is turned on, You can now go ahead and install app.
- After installing the app, Launch the app and grant root permission. After that, you’ll be able to see all the apps and games you have installed on your smartphone through the freedom app.
- Select an app you want to buy something from on the list and wait for some seconds for the app/game to load. Once it shows up, navigate to the game store and buy whatever you want.
That’s pretty much how to use the Freedom apk for free in-app purchases. If you get the “No connection error” after installing the freedom Apk which is highly unlikely, simply download ES file explorer from the Google Play store and Go to root directory using the ES file explorer.
Next, locate the “System” folder and open the “etc” folder, Now edit the “hosts” file and put “127.0.0.1 LOCALHOST” and save it. Now Open your Google Play store app, Clear data and reboot your phone then try using the freedom app again and it should work.
Freedom app isn’t the only app that can do this but it is certainly the best app. The app not only works for games but can also be used for other apps that require in-app purchases such as PicsArt.