This post details the simple guide on how to download Gmail APK on Huawei and Honor devices.
Google-owned Gmail is a free email service with over 2 billion users. Since Google discontinued their support for all Huawei and Honor phones, their services such as Gmail no longer comes preinstalled. So if you’re using a Huawei or Honor phone, you’ll need to download a Gmail APK and manually install it.
Gmail is a must-have email service on your smartphone. It features an intuitive user interface with an organized inbox where promotional and social messages are sorted into categories. Gmail for Android has 15GB of free storage, meaning you don’t have to delete messages to save space. The app blocks spam before it gets into your inbox, keeping your account cluster free and safe.
How to Download Gmail APK on Huawei and Honor devices
There is no difficulty in downloading Gmail APK on Huawei and Honor devices. All you have to do is click on the link provided below and give the necessary permission for the APK file to be downloaded on your phone.
How to Install Gmail APK on Huawei and Honor devices
Now that you’ve finished downloading the Gmail APK file, next thing to do is to install it then you can start using its services.
- Go to your Settings app to activate the installation of apps from Unknown sources. To do this, follow Settings > System > Security > Unknown Sources. Click on the box to enable it.
- Open the File Manager app on your phone.
- Locate the downloaded Gmail APK file.
- Click on the Gmail APK file to initiate the installation process.
- Once the installation process is complete, go to your app drawer and open the Gmail app.
- Log-in/Sign-in and start sending emails to friends and family.
Explained above is the simple way to download Gmail Apk on your Huawei and Honor devices.