With GTBank Transfer Code, you can send money from GTBank to other banks in Nigeria, you can check your account balance, pay for Utility Bills, buy data and airtime and open an account.
When it comes to mobile banking in Nigeria, GTBank is one of the best. You can easily transfer money from your GTBank Account to other Banks in Nigeria through GTBank USSD Transfer Code on your phone.
What is the GTBank Transfer Code?
The Code to transfer money on GTBank is *737#. The service is also called GTbank mobile banking, which is a USSD-based platform that makes transferring, payment and transactions seamless, convenient and affordable. The GTBank Mobile App, for example, is also one of the most effective in terms of responsiveness.
In this post, you will learn how to register for GTBank code, how to transfer money from GTBank Account to other banks, how to recharge your phone through GTBank USSD Code and how to check GTBank Account Balance on phone
How to Create GTBank Transfer PIN
Before you can transfer money on GTBank, buy airtime for self and others and pay for your utility bill, you need to create and register for a GTBank PIN. It is a 4-digit PIN that enables you to carry out mobile banking using the 737 USSD code.
- To Create a PIN on GTBank, you will dial *737*5#
- Then input the last 6 digits of your Debit Card
- When this has been done, a 4-digit PIN will be created for you. This PIN is required when carrying out transactions using the GTB mobile platform.
How to Create a GTBank Account
To create a GTB account, dial *737*0# and follow the onscreen prompts. An account number will be created automatically and sent to you via SMS. Account opening forms are NOT required for the signup process. Once you sign up, look out for your ten-digit account number (NUBAN). You can also use your phone number as your account number at GTBank branches, GTExpress outlets.
How to activate Your GTB Account
To activate your GTB account, dial *737*11# and input the last four digits of your GTBank Naira MasterCard to authenticate each transaction. E.g. *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account No ( *737*1*1000*1234567890#)
How to Transfer Money from GTBank Account to other Banks
To Transfer from your GTBank Account to other Banks account, you will dial *737*2*Amount of Money you want to transfer*the NUBAN Account Number of the Beneficiary#.
For example, if you want to send N10,000 to other bank accounts on your GTBank account, you will dial *737* 2*10000*Account Number#
- Then select recipient’s bank (FBN, Access, Zenith, UBA & DBN)
- Enter last four digits of your GTBank Naira MasterCard to authenticate the transaction.
- Wait for the transaction to be completed and you will receive a debit alert once the transfer is successful.
How To Recharge your Phone through GTBank Mobile Recharge Code ( *737#)
You can as well recharge your Phone via the GTBank Short Code ( *737#).
To buy airtime from GTbank, dial *737* AMount#. For Example, dial *737*500# if you want to recharge N500 and your phone number will be credited with the amount via a GTBank VTU transfer.
However, if you want to buy airtime for others such as your friends and family, you will dial *737*Amount*Recipient’s number# (e.g. *737*500*08053466734#)
How to check your GTBank Account Balance on Phone
To check your GTBank Account Balance, Simply dial *737# and follow the on-screen instruction to check your GTBank Account Balance.
All GTBank Codes and Uses
- To create transfer pin: dial *737*5#
- For SKS Standing Instruction: dial *737*52*AMOUNT*26#
- For LCC Toll Payment: dial *737*50*Amount*108#
- For Merchant payment: dial *737*35*Amount*Merchant Code#
- For Swift Network subscription: dial *737*50*Amount*4#
- For Electricity payment in Nigeria
– Port Harcourt Prepaid: dial *737*50*Amount*95#
– Port Harcourt Postpaid: dial *737*50*Amount*96#
– Eko Prepaid: dial *737*50*Amount*151#
– Eko Postpaid: dial *737*50*Amount*152#
– Ibadan Prepaid: dial *737*50*Amount*137#
– Kano Prepaid: dial *737*50*Amount*93#
– Kano Postpaid: dial *737*50*Amount*94#
- For Startimes subscription: dial *737*37*Amount*Decoder Number#
- For Airtime loan: dial *737*8*1#
- For Salary advance: dial *737*8*2#
- To withdraw cash without your debit card: *737*3*Amount#
- To make Inquiries: *737*6#.
Frequently asked Questions
- How do I create a 4digits 737 PIN (Personal Identification Number)?
Simply dial *737*5# then enter the last 6digits of your active debit card to confirm.
- Do I require a token to authenticate the transaction?
Transactions are authenticated using the last four digits of your active naira MasterCard or by using a unique 737 PIN created
- Are 737 transfers allowed on all networks?
The service is available on MTN, AIRTEL, GLO and ETISALAT
- Are 737 transfers allowed on all account types?
It is exempted on corporate accounts, Joint accounts, Target accounts, SKS accounts, Max advance & Domiciliary accounts.
- What is the charge for GTB Transfer?
The charge for GTBank transfer is ₦20 & ₦50 for other Banks transfer per transaction.
- What is the daily cumulative Transfer limit allowed?
A daily cumulative limit of N200,000 is allowed for transfers to GTBank and other bank accounts.
- What is the Code for transfers to other banks account?
Simply dial *737*2*amount*account no#
- What is the code for transfers to a GTBank account?
Simply dial *737*1*amount*account no#