In this post, we will be sharing how to buy data on 9Mobile network and have access to the internet. 9Mobile is known for its fast 4G LTE internet connectivity, but that doesn’t come cheap though. In this post, we will get to know how to subscribe to a data plan easily on 9Mobile.
Before we get started, there are two steps in which you can get access to the internet on 9Mobile. You can dial a code and see all the data plans or you can simply dial the code of a specific data plan and start enjoying high-speed internet access.
How To See Full List Of Data On 9Mobile
To gain access to the full list of data on the network, simply dial *200# from your 9Mobile line. You will see 8 lists of information, you can input “3” and send.
You’ll be prompted if you want to buy data, check data and others. Select “1” and send. Then you will be shown all the data available on the network, simply choose your preferred data plan and proceed further. You can as well check our full list 9mobile data review for more detailed information.
How to Buy Data On 9mobile With USSD Code
If you don’t want to go through the stress of selecting numbers and just want to subscribe directly, then follow the steps below.
- 500MB for N500: dial *229*2*12# or SMS LCD2 to 229.
- 1GB for N1,000: dial *229*2*7#
- 1.5GB for N1,200: *229*2*25# or SMS AND11 to 229.
- 2.5GB for N2,000: dial *229*2*8# or SMS AND2 to 229.
- 3.5GB for N2,500: dial *229*2*26# or text AND22 to 229.
- 5GB for N3,500: dial *229*2*9# or SMS AND3 to 229.
- 11.5GB for N8,000: dial *229*2*5# or SMS MB6 to 229.
- 15GB for N10,000: dial *229*4*1# or text SM1 to 229.
- 27.5GB for N18,000: dial *229*4*3# or text SM3 to 229.
Hope this tutorial on how to buy data on 9Mobile network was helpful to you guys? To check your data balance, simply dial *228#.