You can now check your Stanbic IBTC account balance on your phone. If you’re an account holder of Stanbic IBTC Bank, stay with me while I show you how to check Stanbic IBTC account balance on phone.
No need for internet access or mobile app, with the Stanbic IBTC USSD banking, customers can have easy access to their account.
How to check Stanbic IBTC account balance on phone
Below are the steps you can choose to check your Stanbic IBTC account balance on phone;
- You can only check your Stanbic IBTC account balance with the phone number which is linked to that account.
- Using that phone number, dial *909#, this shows a pop-up menu that says “Welcome to Stanbic IBTC”.
- Select the 4th option which says “My Balance”
- Then select which account balance you want to check; “My bank balance” or “My wallet balance”.
- Choose the source of fund.
- Enter your PIN and your account balance will be displayed to you.
This Stanbic IBTC USSD banking code works on virtually all device and available to Etisalat, MTN, Glo and Airtel networks. There is no limit on how many times you can check your account balance using this method and it’s available 24/7.
However, the service attracts a fee of 20 Naira, which will be deducted from your Stanbic IBTC account. You must also have a minimum balance of N5 on your phone number to use this service. This is everything you need to know on how to check Stanbic IBTC account balance on phone.