Skye Bank is a very popular bank in Nigeria and like every other bank, they have the Internet banking platform as well. With Skye Bank Mobile App, you can perform lots of transactions on your account from the comfort of your home.
In this article, I’ll be showing you how to download the Skye Bank App and how to register and log in. I will also show you what you can do with the Skye Bank Mobile App.
Without further ado, let’s first talk about how to download the Skye Bank Mobile App.
How To Download Skye Bank Mobile App
Downloading the Skye Bank App is very easy and hassle. The app is available on the playstore and Apple app store.
After the acquisition of Skye Bank by Polaris Bank, all your banking transactions as an existing Skye Bank customer will now be handled by Polaris Bank.
- To download the Skye Bank app, now Polaris mobile
- Go to Google Play store, search for Polaris Mobile banking
- Click on the install button to install right away on your phone
- Blackberry, Windows and iPhone users can simply search “Polaris mobile” on their respective App Store.
How To Register on Skye Bank Mobile App
After downloading the app and installing it. You will need to register it before you can start to use the app and enjoy all the features.
If you have an active Internet banking account with Skye bank, you don’t need to register, just simply login to your account.
Non-active users must register by following these simple steps.
- Insert your phone number, email address, account name and preferred password choice in their respective fields.
- You will be sent an SMS containing four-digit pin to activate your account.
- Input the pin and activate your account.
How To Login To Skye Bank Mobile App
Launch the app and simply input your registered phone number and password.
How To Use Skye Bank Mobile App
After login in, you can explore through the app and get used to the features.
- You can transfer funds by clicking on the “Transfer”
- To buy airtime on the app, click on the “Airtime” option to top-up.
- Your balance is always visible when you login, so no specific option to check.
- To check your monthly bank account statement, click on the “Statement” option.
- To pay for bills like electricity, water, DStv, GOtv and others click on the “Bills” option.
- You can as well search for the nearest Skye Bank ATM points and branches all from the app.
- Have a date night? Easily buy movie tickets as well from the Skye Bank Mobile App.
For other enquiries, you can contact the Skye bank customer care representatives.
If you have any other question about the Skye Bank App, you can visit their closest branch and talk to their customer care representatives.