Do you want free apps and games? Are you struggling to install Cydia on your iPhone or iPad? Then you need AppEven.
AppEven is an alternative to Cydia that offers tons of free apps and games, even a few Cydia tweaks too. With Cydia on the decline and few people able to use it now, installers like AppEven are becoming more and more commonplace, and AppEven is certainly proving itself to be one of the best. And it’s all completely free.
AppEven is, in essence, another app store but with a difference. It is packed with content, some of which you will find in the official app stores, but it is all free. Some of the other features include:
- Several download languages available
- Thousands of apps, games, tweaks and other content, all free
- Tweaked apps with extra features not found on the stock versions
- Modified games with extra features and in-app features unlocked for free
- Plenty of themes, wallpapers, ringtones, media apps, and other content not found anywhere else
- Some Cydia tweaks
- Works on iOS 10 and higher on all compatible devices
- Loads of other features
Because most of these apps and games have been tweaked or modified in some way they cannot be submitted to the official app stores. At one time, jailbreaking was the only way to get these features, but now, with AppEven, anyone can have them.
AppEven works on all iOS devices that run the following iOS versions:
- iOS 10
- iOS 11
- iOS 12
How to Download App Even
Downloading AppEven on iOS is pretty simple, and we have produced full step by step guides for you to follow in the given link.
Popular AppEven Apps:
AppEven has loads of apps on offer, but some do prove more popular than others. Some of the best include:
- Minecraft PE
- iFile File Manager
- GTA – Grand Theft Auto
How to Use AppEven
When you download AppEven onto your iPhone or iPad, using it is incredibly easy. In fact, it’s pretty much like any app store:
- Open AppEven using the icon on your home screen
- Choose an app category
- Browse through the apps and games in your chosen category or, if you are looking for something specific, use the search bar to find it
- Tap the app and download it
Is App Even Secure?
Yes, it is. The developers have used full SSL encryption to ensure that your data and device are completely safe when you use AppEven. The developers have a reputation that they want to protect and to ensure your continued safety, they constantly monitor App Even and update it with new features and with security and bug fixes where needed.
However, you should also use reputable anti-virus software on your iPhone or iPad as well, just to cover yourself completely.
How to Fix App Even Errors
Errors are few and far between with App Even, but there are two that you are likely to face.
- The first is an Untrusted Developer error – this is simple to fix; just go to Settings>General> Profiles and trust the App Even app.
- The second is a crashing issue. Because App Even is not considered an official app by Apple, they will revoke the app certificate after a day or two, and that will cause the app to crash. You could go through an endless cycle of reinstalling it but the easiest way is to prevent it happening, and you can only do that by using a reputable VPN on your device.
Are you going to use AppEven? Let us know how you get on and follow us on Facebook for more tips.